Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

I cant understand what is wrong with SP and its promotion of Tere Liye and its Leap. Not even a single old promo too from past 3 days ..Has SP fellow started his nautanki again ? He is promoting worst and TRP less Shows so much ..But not promoting a Top show even once in a day . May be Production house did not shoot new leap promo but they can show atleast old promo or running scene Promo ie ONu is Jail isn't it ?

Ekta and Lead actors are too best at promoting their show in Different cities . I think even they too lost hope that SP will promote them . I swear it HC and Tere Liye are not in SP then i would never tune this worst Channel in my entire Life . I am watching SP only for Harshu and now Tere LiyeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farru-SunShine_ASoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I hope Harshad did not know and he made a mistake when he said ten years  ROFL

But seriously i have no hope from them to ever get the calculation right ... i mean i heard some where it will be a 5 year leap ... even then it would be wrong cause after five years taani can't be 18 ... so ... Ermm

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
haan yaar just two two days thn we will hv weekend and i don't think promos thy show often during weekends

when swtich to SP its always promos of othr shwo nad azaadi Live but not a sinle mention of leap

I just hope leap to happen on 16th only

-Anu13-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taanu14

I cant understand what is wrong with SP and its promotion of Tere Liye and its Leap. Not even a single old promo too from past 3 days ..Has SP fellow started his nautanki again ? He is promoting worst and TRP less Shows so much ..But not promoting a Top show even once in a day . May be Production house did not shoot new leap promo but they can show atleast old promo or running scene Promo ie ONu is Jail isn't it ?

Ekta and Lead actors are too best at promoting their show in Different cities . I think even they too lost hope that SP will promote them . I swear it HC and Tere Liye are not in SP then i would never tune this worst Channel in my entire Life . I am watching SP only for Harshu and now Tere LiyeEmbarrassed

tanu...i think we'll get all the promos during azaadi live thing.....
plus its we the aidience on the net who know abt the leap happening on 16th!
general people don't...
so after the epi on froday is telecast...we'll start getting the promos...saturday morning maybeSmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

di 25 abhi he is 15
leap should be of 4 yrs as taani is 14

I just hope his interview to be wrongEmbarrassed
kya karein fr perfect epi hv to comp[romise here

but hoga aisa?
i just hope thy do perfect calculations bfr showing anythng
i think hc made a mistake wen he said 10 yrsLOLLOLLOLLOL
somehow i feel leap will not be more than 5 yrsSmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I hope Harshad did not know and he made a mistake when he said ten years  ROFL

But seriously i have no hope from them to ever get the calculation right ... i mean i heard some where it will be a 5 year leap ... even then it would be wrong cause after five years taani can't be 18 ... so ... Ermm

LOL
ho sakta hai..taani is 13 and anuraag 14LOLLOLLOL
uss hisaab se 5 yr leap will bring taano to 18 and anu 19SmileSmileSmile

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

haan yaar just two two days thn we will hv weekend and i don't think promos thy show often during weekends

when swtich to SP its always promos of othr shwo nad azaadi Live but not a sinle mention of leap

I just hope leap to happen on 16th only
promos are shown most during weekends aashi.......
for once i'm liking sehri...
midnights ko sp doesn't show advertisements in its breaks...they just show all the promos of different shows back to backLOLLOLLOLLOL
and leap is on 16th aashi...otherwise itne promotions nahi hoteLOL

-Anu13-

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Guys, It was not Taani's birthday. It was Anupriya's Bday. According to Article. Harshad threw a bday surprise for Anupriya who turned 18. Thats so unbelievable. And I am so shocked of SP, But I guess they dont give promos on Monday.

-Anu13-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top