Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Anu13--Farru--Maha-Sukrutha-Faiza--vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanx Ashlesha. OMG, HC is killing me in that video. He is looking super hot by showing is Dolay Sholay (muscles). Sorry if I sound something DOSTANA here. But his hairs and kind of tail at the end, Now I know what you were talking about his hairs in previous FC. He is looking Damn Hot, Wish I could ever have a body like this - Joking. I really like his muscles. And HC's offscreen clothes always attract me. This T Shirt is nice too but still my fav is from "Harshad Knock Out Punch Video one...
Now I really want to see, actually read the reactions from u all. Cant wait to read Naughty stuffs!!!

ROFL

P.S: Harshad really looks Hot Tongue Kidding. I dont know wthr I can post double or not so posting my first TaAnu Creations in this post.

"Anuraag and Taani"
Please, dont copy my style, blendings and other things like theme and ideas and creativity. If any member will be find choryfying my ideas, styles, content, he or she will be reported.Please don't take away my creations to FC's , Fan Blogs, Social Networking Sites, without my permission. If anyone found stealing, corping or using my creations w/o permission, such member will be reported. Thanx.

-Matching Icons -

-Horizontally Stacked-

-Vertically Stacked-

This is my first "TaAnu" Siggy and AVIs.
Hope u all "LIKE" it..
Please comment in my shop too. It will mean a LOT.

Edited by -Farru- - 11 August 2010 at 2:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Resham-minaz296-Anu13--Faiza--Maha-SunShine_A-vandy-Soaps1

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Love in the city

Ekta Kapoor just loves Calcutta! The 'K' might have disappeared from her titles, but she can't give up on Calcutta. Like in many of her earlier serials, the city is again the backdrop for her new show on STAR Plus. This one's called Taryay Liyay (some extreme numerology there) and stars Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor in the lead. In fact, Anupriya's Taani represents the perfect traditional Bengali girl while Harshad plays the confused Bangali chhele ' Anurag Basu.

It was an eventful shooting schedule recently in Calcutta with one unexpected incident leading to another. First, the crew landed up in one of the city hotels only to find that the number of rooms booked for them weren't enough for the entire cast and crew. Harshad and Anupriya had to share their rooms with the crew members. Then later when the two were shooting at a lake, everyone suddenly realised that Anupriya can't swim and Harshad's just learnt to stay afloat. The two almost tipped the boat over in anxiety and the shots had to be canned in a real hurry.

Watch the city play the perfect backdrop to their love, as Taryay Liyay airs every Monday to Friday at 10pm on STAR Plus.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1100812/jsp/entertainment/story_12799932.jsp

Edited by -vandy- - 11 August 2010 at 10:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Anu13--Maha--Faiza-SunShine_A

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Farru really nice creations thanks

I don't get one thing ... if you have learned swimming does it not mean you have learned it? And its not like driving a car either that you are scared of making a mistake? or can you make a mistake in swimming too? Ermm unless he is not an expert swimmer and was scared that he won't be able to help anupriya if something happens and won't be able to swim away either leaving her behind LOL

I seriously don't know because i can't swim ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 August 2010 at 11:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
reserved

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Farru really nice creations thanks

I don't get one thing ... if you have learned swimming does it not mean you have learned it? And its not like driving a car either that you are scared of making a mistake? or can you make a mistake in swimming too? Ermm unless he is not an expert swimmer and was scared that he won't be able to help anupriya if something happens and won't be able to swim away either leaving her behind LOL

I seriously don't know because i can't swim ROFL

nadia....
there r two categories of swimmers...
one is an expert swimmer...other is just a novice.....
as far as harshad is concerned...i guess he just manages to swim himself....giving aid to another person in water needs a lot of expertise which harshad needs to learn as time passes byLOLLOLLOL
of course....if by chance both land into water!
he can't even swim away from her leaving her behind....nor can he help her coz he himself is still learning....isiliye best way!
seedhe boat ko kinaare pe le aaoLOLLOLLOLLOL

Soaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Yea vandy i get it now ... but in their fear they must have deprived us of some good boat scenes ROFL But glad they are safe and sound ... God bless them

But then i wonder how did they shoot for the promo boat scene so calmy? LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 August 2010 at 12:06am

-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea vandy i get it now ... but in their fear they must have deprived us of some good boat scenes ROFL ok ok i know jaan hey tou jahan hey ... God bless them

But then i wonder how did they shoot for the promo boat scene so calmy? LOL
yupp..jaan hai toh jahaan hai...aur harshad ki jaan...bahut keemti hai bhai.,.....millions of heart beat seeing that one smile from himDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and i don't think we are going to be deprived of good scenes ...coz yesterday's article said that the crew was close to them in another boat.....its only wen they needed some panned shots that they were left alone.......

as far as promo boat scenes are concerned......it was shot in the hoogly river where boatmen row the boat for you...
the boats r pretty longish type....and there are atleast two boatmen to handle the rowing thing....

this particular shoot i guess was shot in "the lake"popularly known as rabindra sarovar in kolkata...a favourite destination for all young couples who date....WinkWinkWink
the boats here are small...can only accomodate 2 to 4 people...either u paddle them...or u have to row them urselves.....
neways...jisne bhi kolkata shoot plan kiya...city ke nerves ko poori tarah se samajh ke kiya haiLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top