Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Picture Gallery

Anurag comes prepared for the event.

Edited by -vandy- - 13 August 2010 at 5:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshKushalianharshiti8-Dimple-minaz296Ilovepie.-Anu13--Farru-SandstoneSukrutha-Faiza-Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Phew...its done now......LOLLOLLOLLOL

welcome to the 54th Fan Club of Harshad Chopda..

quite a no....isn't it????

first of all the a huge round of applause to all the members...past and present......this achievement would not have been possible without the contribution of each one of you......

now coming to the fc.....well friends...this is my first fc ever.....an achievement..which i had dreamt of...has become a reality today......

the theme"monsoon magic" was in my mind for quite some time...as i felt that we should have some fc's going with the seasons....hence....keeping in sync with the season.....
and the moment i think of monsoons...."bheegi bheegi "starts playing in my mind......so i thought y not make a vm on it...here u go!

just a request...since the first pg is heavily loaded...give it some time to load......

wat u see on the first page is sheer hardwork of all the active members.....who contributed with their writeups.....a special mention to aashi for helping me with the writeup..nadia for hunting down the poem.....

all the wonderful siggies which have made this fc beautiful is the hardwork of farru and sofii...
alina,anu and prii for being there for me wenever i needed them....

and now...the bond between all of us.....
i don't know whether u'll like this fc or not....
but u have to believe that from the time we've become ur fans....
u've given us another reason to like rains......
its not that rains do not bring  happiness to us...
but
wenever we...ur fans see rains...
we have a different reason different altogether for a smile creeping up our faces.....
just remain the wonderful human being u are always....
and now on ur entry....all that comes to my mind is....
"tere bin hui yeh zindagi.........................
jaise thehri hui ik nadi.........
yu kataaaaaaaaa.......
ek..pal.........
jaise kaati ho maine sadi...........
welcome back!
and make us proud by ur small little gestures.....
god bless u always.....
keep smiling

and now...a news for the members....
i know u all r bubbling with excitement right now.....so lets add some more fun to it.....
we'll be having a caption contest for all the members...ALL...means...active and silent members...
will be posting the details soon...looking forward to ur entries...

love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 13 August 2010 at 6:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiti8-Dimple-minaz296Sofia.-Anu13--Farru--Alina-Sandstone-Faiza-Soaps1

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Promise to unreserveROFL

Back To unreserveApprove

Woww Congratulations guys on new FC, 54th, finally we were slow in earlier FC hope not to do same for this but 54th is less than wht I hv planned and thought fr this yearDay Dreaming.
Anyways since monsson is on so very well selection of Theme, who better knows about rains than Harshad and his fans and in bonanza we get to see Foody habit too and we shouyld be thankful for that to monsson, HC eating pakoda n samosans while enjoying the rain was justLOL.

Well I really don't knopw wht crap i m wrtngOuch and wht i was supposed toErmm but anyways i liked the theme very much and the FC came out much much beautiful than wht i Had thought, amazing write up vandy di, u really put ur heart n mind to create this FC, beautiful poem selection nadia and best things beautiful siggys and the idea of suing icons aftr each wrte up is just woww, great work farru on the creations, hope to see more n more. I loved the banner especially.

And now back to HC we all had lot of motu onu enjoyng rain so i guess high tym fr bada onu to do the same. I just wish this monsoon like last year bring more n more success to Harshad.

All the Best To him

Keep Up the Great Work Guys

Ashlesha

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 23 August 2010 at 3:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13--vandy-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
~~Congratulations~~
Wow...I can't believe it !!!!
Finally, Finally...we made it !!!
Congrats to everyone for this new mind blowing FC...
Its Awesome Vandy di !!!!
For me,Its the most Amazing FC ever !!
you Rocks Big Time Vandy di !!!

Let me tell you a little secret behind this Theme,"Monsoon Magic". I still remember,
it was the beginning of this year...early January...when Me, Vandy di, Priya di and Anu di were going crazy on thinking about a new theme for OUR, Awesome 4's, very own First FC....that was the time when for the first time we thought of making an FC on Monsoon Magic which would be dedicated to Harshad and this Amazing season....but it wasn't possible for us to make it at that time...as it was Spring...so we came up with Spring-A new Beginning....and since then we were desperately waiting for monsoon to come....and alas...here we are celebrating Monsoon Magic along with Harshad's re-entry on television with this incredible role, Anurag !!!

Awesome Write-up Vandy di !!!!! You know what di?? I'm really jealous of you...you made it wayyy better than I did in previous FC...and I seriously envy you....why you didn't did this before???? !!! And seriously di its just beyond fascinating !!! I mean look at the write-ups.to siggies selection to the whole layout thing...its just flawless...Vandy di, you have done it all by your heart and it really reflects how much you love Harshad and this Monsoon season !!!!

I just liked that part where you have mentioned,"for his fans...it was like a drop of rain....in a desert", last 6-7 months were like a desert for us...everything was dried up...all the greenery of trees,blooming of flowers did vanished from our life...and now with Harshad's returns its like joy, happiness and our band of rainbow is back in our life !!! It was like, now sky is all set to welcome this new sun...which means eclipse is over for us...and soon we will get our light back...and see we did !!!!!!

Finally our patience is paid and yesterday we did saw Harshad Back !!!
He is back with a Bang !!! to rule again...and certainly we all know that he will get accomplish in his mission !!! Like always, We, Harshadians, are always there with him....to support him !!! We love You Harshad !!!!

Once again, Vandy di...you really did a splendid Job...this time I wasn't there with you to help(though, I have always been there with you but practically wasn't there to hunt or do something with write-ups)...so I feel sad...and wish I  would have helped you out in it !!! Anyway...special thanks to Aashi and Nadia because I know they were with you !!! And to all the siggy makers, who have made these amazing creations for this marvelous FC....Hats off to you guys !!!!
And yeah how can I forget the Active members of this FC....Guys stay like this as we need to speed up to reach 100 !!! I know soon, by the end of This year we will reach there !!!!
Take care
Love You All
~Alina~

Edited by -Alina- - 25 August 2010 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Congratulations to all Harshad Deewanis for the Successful 54th FC of Harshad Chopda. Vandy First page is really very Magical and Mindblowing . I cant stop Myself Drooling over the Fantastic Banner of all Harshad's Rainy and Dreamy Pics The Write-ups are indeed very Very Beautiful..All the Fan messages are so interesting to read and Picture Gallery is Indeed a Very Nice Idea to update all Pics of Harshad in every FC. Keep it up Guys who ever worked in making this FC look Rocking..Phantabulous Job

For Harshad All the Very Best Harshad for Tere Liye ..Now i cant wait for your entry in the show as Anurag Ganguly . Finally we had our wish Fulfilled ie Leap next we have a lovely wish of seeing You Onscreen after 6 Months in a Role as Anurag. I am sure that Tere Liye will surely rock a Big time and Give all the Success and Fame which You deserve Harshad. Wish and Pray to God that you Gain a lot of fame and Bag full of awards for your Hard work. God Bless you Harshad

Tanya

Edited by taanu14 - 23 August 2010 at 3:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-Soaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Kiya likhoun Ermm

Monsoon magic? This monsoon has been quite bad for our part of the world actually, killing thousands and affecting around 20 million people Ouch So the magic of it is all but lost!

In a way its a reminder that what we love and enjoy, might be the reason of trouble for someone else, what we laugh at may be the reason of someone's tears, what makes us rejoice can be cause of someone's misery.

It's a reminder to be careful in life, caring about others, spreading love and not hatred. We never know what life might unfold for us the next moment, what tomorrow might bring, so its better to try and live life in a way that when tomorrow comes we don't have anything to regret.

It is also a reminder that through these ups and downs, life goes on and we should live it to the fullest, enjoying each day, making new memories, spreading laughter and joy as much as we can.

Here is wishing that this monsoon washed away all the bad from each of our lives and leaves behind lots of Good Luck, unfolding a long season of life, joy, happiness, success, health, wisdom and fulfillment of dreams, for all of us and Harshad! Ameen

God bless us all and good luck guys and keep up the great work ... FC looks amazing Party 

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 August 2010 at 1:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Sofia.-Anu13--Faiza--vandy-

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Mela

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Mine..

Vandy I have sent u PMs,... Do check and tell me for errors.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top