Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34152

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


OMG di now I have to watch it !!
HC smoking red hot?? hayeeeeee.....*faints*
yupp...coz aise bhi he looks dashing in sherwaanis...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
here he wore a light biscuit color...which looked too good on himDay Dreaming...
and that red thing was just wowDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34152

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Oho Anurag ka gel kabhi khatam bhi nahi hota? Confused I mean we do run out of things at times don't we? ROFL

But any ways aaj ka song:
Laal Laal Laal Laal Laal
Laal Laal Dikhein Hain Mujhko Jag
Laal Laal Laal Laal Laal Laal
Dikhein Hain Mujhko


PartyROFLROFL
i know...infact 2nd oct epi mein i saw it lying on his dressing tableOuchOuchOuchOuch
i wish we could steal it...and throw it somewhere where he could never lay his hands on!LOLLOLLOL
 
wat abt??
laal mere dil ka haal hai
lagta yeh tumpe kamaal hai!WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005

Posts: 6488

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

yupp...coz aise bhi he looks dashing in sherwaanis...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
here he wore a light biscuit color...which looked too good on himDay Dreaming...
and that red thing was just wowDay Dreaming

You know what vandy di...by this you are making me jealous !!*red face*
I want to see it...and you have already seen it !!!!
Today's color is red for me....as I'm too wearing red !! *goes and sing that song with Naadia* lolxxx

luv Alina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34152

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


Oh...did we have some video on that??
I don't remember such thing di!!!

Yep he did took few cooking classes I guess !!!
alina!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
he is the biggest lyrics forgetter i have seen in this world!!
don't u rem?
hulchul hui???
then twinkle twinkle with chahat???
and then...prem ki naiyya?????ROFLROFL
neways i don't think he had any plans of joining any cooking classes.....he must've helped his mom in the kitchen and learnt these skillsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005

Posts: 6488

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by Soaps1

Oho Anurag ka gel kabhi khatam bhi nahi hota? Confused I mean we do run out of things at times don't we? ROFL

But any ways aaj ka song:
Laal Laal Laal Laal Laal
Laal Laal Dikhein Hain Mujhko Jag
Laal Laal Laal Laal Laal Laal
Dikhein Hain Mujhko


PartyROFLROFL
i know...infact 2nd oct epi mein i saw it lying on his dressing tableOuch
i wish we could steal it...and throw it somewhere where he could never lay his hands on!LOLLOLLOL
 
wat abt??
laal mere dil ka haal hai
lagta yeh tumpe kamaal hai!Wink

OMG you guys are planning to throw that gel away...don't you worry HC I will catch that and will give it to you *runs*

@Vandy di: waah bahi waah...Vandy -The poet...aap toh kamaal ki shaiyri karti ho !!!

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005

Posts: 6488

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

alina!!!!Shocked
he is the biggest lyrics forgetter i have seen in this world!!
don't u rem?
hulchul hui???
then twinkle twinkle with chahat???
and then...prem ki naiyya?????ROFLROFL
neways i don't think he had any plans of joining any cooking classes.....he must've helped his mom in the kitchen and learnt these skillsSmile

I remember Twinkle Twinkle one,,,but others yaad nahi arahay
Maybe like a good son he have helped out his mother in kitchen...but still I'm shocked to see a guy cooking !! lolxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008

Posts: 34152

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-


You know what vandy di...by this you are making me jealous !!*red face*
I want to see it...and you have already seen it !!!!
Today's color is red for me....as I'm too wearing red !! *goes and sing that song with Naadia* lolxxx

luv Alina
well...jealous hee sahi...but i'm soo happy i saw him first todayDay DreamingDay Dreaming
wow...u too wearing red???
well i'm  wearing green todayOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005

Posts: 6488

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

well...jealous hee sahi...but i'm soo happy i saw him first todayDay DreamingDay Dreaming
wow...u too wearing red???
well i'm  wearing green todayOuchOuchOuch

yepp I"m wearing Red today...was thinking to wear something else but end up wearing red...lolxx...thank god i'm wearing red today !!!
you are always wearing green...lolxxx
ad I'm jealous again...why shows like sbs or sbb airs over here???
Anyway...jo bhi color ho HC looks damn stunning in it !!!


Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Love Shelter 4 this Monsoon ~ RA FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Neha_K 1200 29887 26 October 2010 at 10:05am
By preity*zinta
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Alina- 1193 43735 11 August 2010 at 9:12am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1199 43278 16 July 2010 at 12:00am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-funnfrolic- 1204 43174 03 June 2010 at 12:22am
By -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Iriss 1191 32596 10 March 2010 at 8:52am
By Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.