Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Promise to unreserve🀣

Back To unreserve

Woww Congratulations guys on new FC, 54th, finally we were slow in earlier FC hope not to do same for this but 54th is less than wht I hv planned and thought fr this year😍.
Anyways since monsson is on so very well selection of Theme, who better knows about rains than Harshad and his fans and in bonanza we get to see Foody habit too and we shouyld be thankful for that to monsson, HC eating pakoda n samosans while enjoying the rain was justπŸ˜†.

Well I really don't knopw wht crap i m wrtng and wht i was supposed toπŸ€” but anyways i liked the theme very much and the FC came out much much beautiful than wht i Had thought, amazing write up vandy di, u really put ur heart n mind to create this FC, beautiful poem selection nadia and best things beautiful siggys and the idea of suing icons aftr each wrte up is just woww, great work farru on the creations, hope to see more n more. I loved the banner especially.

And now back to HC we all had lot of motu onu enjoyng rain so i guess high tym fr bada onu to do the same. I just wish this monsoon like last year bring more n more success to Harshad.

All the Best To him

Keep Up the Great Work Guys

Ashlesha

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
~~Congratulations~~
Wow...I can't believe it !!!!
Finally, Finally...we made it !!!
Congrats to everyone for this new mind blowing FC...
Its Awesome Vandy di !!!!
For me,Its the most Amazing FC ever !!
you Rocks Big Time Vandy di !!!

Let me tell you a little secret behind this Theme,"Monsoon Magic". I still remember,
it was the beginning of this year...early January...when Me, Vandy di, Priya di and Anu di were going crazy on thinking about a new theme for OUR, Awesome 4's, very own First FC....that was the time when for the first time we thought of making an FC on Monsoon Magic which would be dedicated to Harshad and this Amazing season....but it wasn't possible for us to make it at that time...as it was Spring...so we came up with Spring-A new Beginning....and since then we were desperately waiting for monsoon to come....and alas...here we are celebrating Monsoon Magic along with Harshad's re-entry on television with this incredible role, Anurag !!!

Awesome Write-up Vandy di !!!!! You know what di?? I'm really jealous of you...you made it wayyy better than I did in previous FC...and I seriously envy you....why you didn't did this before???? !!! And seriously di its just beyond fascinating !!! I mean look at the write-ups.to siggies selection to the whole layout thing...its just flawless...Vandy di, you have done it all by your heart and it really reflects how much you love Harshad and this Monsoon season !!!!

I just liked that part where you have mentioned,"for his fans...it was like a drop of rain....in a desert", last 6-7 months were like a desert for us...everything was dried up...all the greenery of trees,blooming of flowers did vanished from our life...and now with Harshad's returns its like joy, happiness and our band of rainbow is back in our life !!! It was like, now sky is all set to welcome this new sun...which means eclipse is over for us...and soon we will get our light back...and see we did !!!!!!

Finally our patience is paid and yesterday we did saw Harshad Back !!!
He is back with a Bang !!! to rule again...and certainly we all know that he will get accomplish in his mission !!! Like always, We, Harshadians, are always there with him....to support him !!! We love You Harshad !!!!

Once again, Vandy di...you really did a splendid Job...this time I wasn't there with you to help(though, I have always been there with you but practically wasn't there to hunt or do something with write-ups)...so I feel sad...and wish I  would have helped you out in it !!! Anyway...special thanks to Aashi and Nadia because I know they were with you !!! And to all the siggy makers, who have made these amazing creations for this marvelous FC....Hats off to you guys !!!!
And yeah how can I forget the Active members of this FC....Guys stay like this as we need to speed up to reach 100 !!! I know soon, by the end of This year we will reach there !!!!
Take care
Love You All
~Alina~
Edited by -Alina- - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to all Harshad Deewanis for the Successful 54th FC of Harshad Chopda. Vandy First page is really very Magical and Mindblowing . I cant stop Myself Drooling over the Fantastic Banner of all Harshad's Rainy and Dreamy Pics The Write-ups are indeed very Very Beautiful..All the Fan messages are so interesting to read and Picture Gallery is Indeed a Very Nice Idea to update all Pics of Harshad in every FC. Keep it up Guys who ever worked in making this FC look Rocking..Phantabulous Job

For Harshad All the Very Best Harshad for Tere Liye ..Now i cant wait for your entry in the show as Anurag Ganguly . Finally we had our wish Fulfilled ie Leap next we have a lovely wish of seeing You Onscreen after 6 Months in a Role as Anurag. I am sure that Tere Liye will surely rock a Big time and Give all the Success and Fame which You deserve Harshad. Wish and Pray to God that you Gain a lot of fame and Bag full of awards for your Hard work. God Bless you Harshad

Tanya
Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kiya likhoun πŸ€”

Monsoon magic? This monsoon has been quite bad for our part of the world actually, killing thousands and affecting around 20 million people So the magic of it is all but lost!

In a way its a reminder that what we love and enjoy, might be the reason of trouble for someone else, what we laugh at may be the reason of someone's tears, what makes us rejoice can be cause of someone's misery.

It's a reminder to be careful in life, caring about others, spreading love and not hatred. We never know what life might unfold for us the next moment, what tomorrow might bring, so its better to try and live life in a way that when tomorrow comes we don't have anything to regret.

It is also a reminder that through these ups and downs, life goes on and we should live it to the fullest, enjoying each day, making new memories, spreading laughter and joy as much as we can.

Here is wishing that this monsoon washed away all the bad from each of our lives and leaves behind lots of Good Luck, unfolding a long season of life, joy, happiness, success, health, wisdom and fulfillment of dreams, for all of us and Harshad! Ameen

God bless us all and good luck guys and keep up the great work ... FC looks amazing πŸ₯³ 
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mine..

Vandy I have sent u PMs,... Do check and tell me for errors.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Promotion of TL in Ahemdabad

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_3kllNq4Us&feature=player_embedded [/YOUTUBE]

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Ashlesha. OMG, HC is killing me in that video. He is looking super hot by showing is Dolay Sholay (muscles). Sorry if I sound something DOSTANA here. But his hairs and kind of tail at the end, Now I know what you were talking about his hairs in previous FC. He is looking Damn Hot, Wish I could ever have a body like this - Joking. I really like his muscles. And HC's offscreen clothes always attract me. This T Shirt is nice too but still my fav is from "Harshad Knock Out Punch Video one...
Now I really want to see, actually read the reactions from u all. Cant wait to read Naughty stuffs!!!

🀣

P.S: Harshad really looks Hot πŸ˜› Kidding. I dont know wthr I can post double or not so posting my first TaAnu Creations in this post.

"Anuraag and Taani"
Please, dont copy my style, blendings and other things like theme and ideas and creativity. If any member will be find choryfying my ideas, styles, content, he or she will be reported.Please don't take away my creations to FC's , Fan Blogs, Social Networking Sites, without my permission. If anyone found stealing, corping or using my creations w/o permission, such member will be reported. Thanx.

-Matching Icons -

-Horizontally Stacked-

-Vertically Stacked-

This is my first "TaAnu" Siggy and AVIs.
Hope u all "LIKE" it..
Please comment in my shop too. It will mean a LOT.
Edited by -Farru- - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Love in the city

Ekta Kapoor just loves Calcutta! The 'K' might have disappeared from her titles, but she can't give up on Calcutta. Like in many of her earlier serials, the city is again the backdrop for her new show on STAR Plus. This one's called Taryay Liyay (some extreme numerology there) and stars Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor in the lead. In fact, Anupriya's Taani represents the perfect traditional Bengali girl while Harshad plays the confused Bangali chhele ' Anurag Basu.

It was an eventful shooting schedule recently in Calcutta with one unexpected incident leading to another. First, the crew landed up in one of the city hotels only to find that the number of rooms booked for them weren't enough for the entire cast and crew. Harshad and Anupriya had to share their rooms with the crew members. Then later when the two were shooting at a lake, everyone suddenly realised that Anupriya can't swim and Harshad's just learnt to stay afloat. The two almost tipped the boat over in anxiety and the shots had to be canned in a real hurry.

Watch the city play the perfect backdrop to their love, as Taryay Liyay airs every Monday to Friday at 10pm on STAR Plus.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1100812/jsp/entertainment/story_12799932.jsp

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Farru really nice creations thanks

I don't get one thing ... if you have learned swimming does it not mean you have learned it? And its not like driving a car either that you are scared of making a mistake? or can you make a mistake in swimming too? πŸ€” unless he is not an expert swimmer and was scared that he won't be able to help anupriya if something happens and won't be able to swim away either leaving her behind πŸ˜†

I seriously don't know because i can't swim 🀣

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Farru really nice creations thanks

I don't get one thing ... if you have learned swimming does it not mean you have learned it? And its not like driving a car either that you are scared of making a mistake? or can you make a mistake in swimming too? πŸ€” unless he is not an expert swimmer and was scared that he won't be able to help anupriya if something happens and won't be able to swim away either leaving her behind πŸ˜†

I seriously don't know because i can't swim 🀣

nadia....
there r two categories of swimmers...
one is an expert swimmer...other is just a novice.....
as far as harshad is concerned...i guess he just manages to swim himself....giving aid to another person in water needs a lot of expertise which harshad needs to learn as time passes byπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
of course....if by chance both land into water!
he can't even swim away from her leaving her behind....nor can he help her coz he himself is still learning....isiliye best way!
seedhe boat ko kinaare pe le aaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†