Page 2 Page 2

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Tere Liye's Anuraag & Taani visit Delhi

New Delhi:Times flies unfettered; childhood inches towards adolescence and then youth. This transition brings more than just physiological change; people mature and understand the deeper meaning of every relationship in their lives. Taani and Anuraag's love grows intense as they enter their youth.

Viewers have watched the love blooming between this innocent couple right through their childhood & school days. As you welcomed them into your lives with unbeatable affection, Star plus invites you to meet with the adult Anuraag & Taani (Harshad Chopra & Anupriya Kapoor) of Tere Liye, who are all set to grow up before your eyes. As they start their new journey into adulthood they visited the city's famous Birla Temple to seek God's blessings.

As the story progresses from being a childhood love story to a more mature and serious relationship with a new understanding of each other, Taani and Anuraag grow from unsure teenagers to committed couples. The love birds, however, are oblivious to the trials & tribulations that await them as they strive to be together. Watch the grown up Taani (Anupriya Kapoor) and Anuraag (Harshad Chopra) set the small screen ablaze with their love & romance from August 16, 2010.

Produced by Balaji Telefilms Pvt. Ltd., Tere Liye is an intense love story set in Kolkata. The story revolves around Taani and Anuraag who are separated by circumstances and reunited by the unbreakable bond of love. It brings out higher emotions like sacrifice, selflessness and nobility that people experience when in love.

Commenting on their new journey, Anuraag played by Harshad Chopra said, "I feel very happy to see the kind of success and popularity that the show has garnered and I pray to God that we will soon be able to reach our viewer's hearts. Being in Delhi and meeting the fans here has been a great experience."

Anupriya Kapoor, who plays Taani added, "As a Delhite, I have always found great strength and serenity whenever I have been to the Birla Temple and today when I have set out to a full-fledge inning as Taani, this composure was much required."

So this monsoon, experience love with showers! Witness the eternal love story - Tere Liye at 10 pm, Monday to Friday, only on STAR Plus.

http://www.mynews.in/News/Tere_Liye's_Anuraag_&_Taani_visit_Delhi_N79135.html

Edited by taanu14 - 10 August 2010 at 11:32pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazkripsy-Dimple-mahi06minaz296KhaLidaHSheVi4lifeInnocent02khajjuSweet_Kandy-honeydew--Mink-mishti_17SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anuraag & Taani visit Delhi - Article" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
thanks tanu
tu itne articles dhundti kahan se hainROFL

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Kya Karo aashi ..I just love to search article related to Harshad. I was posting that HC's performance pic from that site then i saw this article ..Iss mein Meri koi galthi nahi hainROFL

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
sahi hain tu article post karte karte he Goldie banegiROFL

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Kya yaar sirf Goldie i expected IF dazzlerROFL

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
uske lie Articles se kaam nahi chalega
post bhi toh kra naa
jab dekho article n pics post karti phirti hainROFL

sochle yeh reporters hain so tum ho

ja jail scene par apni comments dijiyeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. I will post the article in tere liye page on facebook in ur name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Tu bhi na Jati hun aur likthi hoon meri comments tumare Jail wali scene parROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top