Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

Written and Video Update - 10th August 2010

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys as i cant see the update . So i am updater for today.

Video Update

Written Update

Episode starts with Taposh sitting and crying on steps of his house . Then he watches Laboni throwing all pressed clothes on the sofa and making the room messy . Taani sees this and remembers how she used to scold Bimal for not keeping the room properly , How he used to switch on the fan and move from there.without switching off. Taposh and Taani look at each other sadly. Laboni does all that things . Taposh and Taani feel sad for her behavior. Laboni moves to kitchen , she opens tap and water flows continously. She remembers Bimal and her scoldings on Bimal. Then she bursts out into cry , Taposh holds her and they both Cry huging each other thinking about Bimal.

Taani who is watching all these cant control anymore and runs outside ( i thought may be to her Neelu Maa) . She goes to police station and asks some police for permission to meet Onu . But he refuses to send her to Onu . Then we see Mauli's father Bodhan asking the Police that grant her permission to meet Onu as he knows her very well . He adds that she is freidn of her duaghter Mauli and he can give guarantee for her . Other Police sends her inside Onu's Room . There a Grill separating both Onu and Taani . (Jism Pak song PLays in BG) Onu was surprised to see Taani who came to meet him. She puts her hand on Grill and he too puts his hand just few inches beside Taani's Hand.

Taani cries saying that Baba knows that he was going to die thats why he married both of us. Onu adds that even his papa knows thats why they married both of us. Taani expresses her wonder saying that she donno what happened to both families all of sudden. Even Onu says that he was shocked to see Laboni maa scolding Ritesh on that day . He wonders what did Ritesh Jiju did that makes Laboni maa go angry on him. They both cries thinking of the hard situations of both the families. Taani cries telling that she is feared of all these things that Baba is no more , Familes mis understandings and Onu is not there with her . Onu cries and consoles that he is there for her and will be there for her forever. Taani starts crying more thinking about all these.

Saase tum songs plays in BG. He puts his hand on Taani's hand and also wipes her tears with his finger. They both look each other sadly . Onu consoles her saying when i come out from here he is sure that he will clear all these misunderstandings as laboni maa will hear to him . He asks her to say to Nellu maa also . Everything will be alrite . But Taani says that if that doesn''t happen ? What we will do ? . Scene then shifts to Shekhar seing Bimal house remembering both Bimal and Anurag . Tears are falling from his eyes. He remembers Laboni words and Neelu enters saying that all happened so fast isn't it ? .

------- Break -------

Shekhar says that Yes Bimal died taking a Misunderstanding with him . He asks Nellu that i love Ananya and Tanni both equally . That time i was out of mind while saying that i did mistake of marrying both Kids. But he and Bimal both are equally interested to marry the kids. Then how can Bimal think in this way about me ?. He adds may be Bimal misunderstood me but what happen to Laboni ? Cant she defend me as i always loved her more than my own sister. How can she tell all those words to me ? dont she know about me ? Neelu understands Laboni pain and says that she is not a situation to think about all these.She did so many things like slapping Ananya, became reason for Ananaya's Kid . He always kept quiet but this time he says that he will not keep quiet . Laboni tried to break the relationship of him and Bimal and this time he will never forgive her for this mistake. Nellu looks Shocked.

Scene shifts to Ritesh overaction infront on Ananya saying that i felt really bad for Laboni scolding him . Ritesh goes with all stupid things like how Bimal misunderstood him and told him so much . Ananya adds that she wants to shout on her at that time but he cuts saying we have to respect elders . Ananya says i will not go Bimal kaka's Shardh. Ritesh again says we have to attend sharadh . But only owrd of Kaki hurted me a lot saying that she said Bimal kaka died becaouse of Shekhar . How can she say that ? But he says that we will surely go to Shradh Chahe waha mujhe kuch bhi suna pade. Ananya looks weird at Ritesh as if she not gonna tolerate Ritesh's insult this time.

Ritesh and Shekhar come to police station . Onu and Shekhar excahnges looks. Lawyer says as the Body is stil not avalable so case has became more complicated. Shekhar is not interested to listen anything he says he want this Son at any cost . Finally after so much Things happening Onu gets bail as he is underage and also accident case. Finally Onu is out of Jail , He comes out and Hugs his father. Shekhar feels happy and hugs him back. Everyone are happy to Onu back to House. Neelu enquires and worries about his health seeing him so pale. Onu excuses himself saying that he will go and meet Laboni maa and Taani first. Shekhar looks disinterested. But Neelu says though familes are living apart kids are the one who are maintaining the relation even now. Only the Kids are keeping the realtion though they donno the meaning of Marrige but they always cared for each other . Taani and Anurag's love will keep the two familes bonded forever. Ritesh is worried listening this.

------- Break -------

Here Taani worries about Onu thinking what will happen to him in future? just becoz of my mistake why he has to suffer. She decides to tell laboni all these and moves to tell her . Taani is about to say but Onu enters calling " Maa" . Both are happy to see Onu in their house. He comes and hugs her . Laboni suprrises to see Onu . He says that he got bail and he came to meet her Laboni maa first after that he will go to his house. Laboni cries seeing him. Onu says that after Bimal kaka's death she must be feeling very lonely but he says that he will always be with his Laboni mom . He adds that he will always be with them forever and take care of both Laboni and Taani . Tanni looks sad. Laboni kisses his hand and assures him that as he is there she will never fell lonely and cries.

Laboni asks him tto go home and take rest . She also says that make his mom also eat something as she knows she did not eat properly these 2 days. She asks him to bring Shekhar and Neelu as Shradh is going to start. Onu says ok and glance at Tani once and leave from there. Taani thinks to herself that she hope Onu will confront both Shekhar and Neelu and brings them here . Hope he clears all these misunderstandings. Episode ends of Both Taani and Laboni catching each other and looking at Onu going away.

Comments

Overall a Good and heart touching episode .Jail scene of Onu and Taani is a Must watch Scene . I loved the scene so much. The way they care for each other is just awesome. i am sure Ritesh/Ananya will do some type of Hungama in Sharadh and break the relation completelyAngryDisapprove

Edited by taanu14 - 10 August 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanapragyakumarrockforeversaggi80akrjhlgirl2die4PelGirlshantellbrownmani86MARCELLEarchie76ahutaelgeesrmirjip@rasmsrt809nafisazAmrita_18-Yasi--Rozi-zoyazul-Dimple-Naddifelizminaz296PKYEK100fungrlSweet_Kandypooja_lmysterious girlSweetAddiction.nami2811-Maha-SunShine_A.Angel-vandy-Soaps1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
thanx tanu...
i loved the jail scene today!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged