Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Sanjeevani Hospital is back in the news again! But surprisingly for a 'good' reason . The doctor community all over the world has unanimously voted Sanjeevani as the "Best workplace" in the whole universe! .

The M.D of Sanjeevani Hospital Dr.Chunky Gupta is overjoyed that his hospital has won the prestigious ' Munna Bhai Award'. He said Sanjeevani  has always been the favourite work-place of doctors. The hospital provides many facilities for the staff; like basket ball courts where the doctors can conduct matches , recreation room where they can show their talent in singing and  dancing,  a canteen where they can do 'weight-lifting'  or martial arts.

There is even a beautiful FE ( with a bench) for romantic endeavors. Most importantly they can spend their working hours chatting/jumping on beds/playing eyelock-dupatta games while patients wait with patience for the doctors to treat them.The operation theaters are usually used to plan strategies and ICU to play pranks on others.

Dr.Chunky says he get thousands of application from doctors all over the world who want to work here. But at the moment Sanjeevani can afford only 5 doctors as most of the patients have either shifted to good hospitals or have already become 'bhagwan ko pyaare'. The few others who are remaining in sanjeevani are actually the ones who love to see 'live actions & reactions' of the doctors.

It is heard that Chunky's son-in-law Dr.Sidhu has plans to turn the hospital into a entertainment club soon.Dr.Arju will be in-charge of martial arts while Dr.Shilpa will conduct dance items & competitions for the members. Dr.JP & his forever partner Jiggy will do 'stand-up' comedy (only when the club members are busy with other things since Dr.Sidhu doesnt want people to break things/head watching them.)
But will Dr.Chunky agree to his plans, is yet to be seen.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Related Topics-

Kissa sanjeevni ka

All izz ill!!!

The Seduction Therapy!

Edited by shamil - 11 August 2010 at 1:15am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*nikkirbdasmaanees11xDazzlingStarxKaSh_4_EvErpriya7891ratan24ksg-loverarman_kash4everlulu99lord_kalkipure canadiandkdcsonii_soniiFiiLzaLimobajlookaRhealitySuxxxdevilishxx-DazlingAngel--DramaBeans--Swetha-Jay-Dee-Su-MuasamSept16th..deepu..sdforever200sweetshrutiVishluvsammyAmber_1lighteningbuzzNassuARKajen-TomNJerry-Nikhi.LittleMissWittyDiorRouge.JATINTHAKKARZayaHarshikaDhw@niRushilovesBarunProdigalStudentMahamArmaan_RajRadiantTreasureWhiteNights.-Doppelganger-ShiningStar18-DarthVader-StarshineHues-Aicha-KaranShilpa:)miraarebhavi20_sprejudiced-Antu-_-Aslan--BreezyGirl-jes_jade-Hiralious-TheMummy_LeAbbablack_hazedocnussAngelic_J-ShrNi-Jasmine...Pragzieromiosugar1xXxSHAMILAxXxPerfangel5655SuhaniSoniaanku-Sid4TeamCanada.Sidraanju101U-No-Poofriends_rocknami2811zara-KSG-malikRidziPiaJazSimicaprigurlaj_observerEsha..KaSh-Maneet-FanmonarRolzzViren-JeevikaDJ..Akankshaa...SheWolf..-Harshu--MERRY-mishti_17WrackspurtpetticoatTheBlackJaguarshanti05romailanikita_88Rajiniliciousnisha80.FlawlessSarun.nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjeevani wins an award!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Well deserving award ROFL Sanjeevani is the world best hospital as it has everything and it gives every single thing that needed to its doctors!!

I almost passed out while reading your post Shamil. Great jobClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine...shamilAkankshaa.

Siri_Loves_AR

Goldie

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
bataya bhi nahi chupke se post kar diya Cry

Edited - you were saying this is bakwaas Shocked then how do you rate my posts ROFLROFL I loved it JS , I wish if they take engineers as Doc, and best if they take Journalist as Doc too Blushing then Prof and JS can play eyelaack and eyelacck and will be paid for plkaying Ankhiyaan Milaao kaampiteeshan Blushing

I agree to this and ever ready with my mouse to click and vote for Sanjeevani the best place to work, drool and make others fool
ROFLROFL

Edited by monar - 10 August 2010 at 11:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RhealitySuxJay-Dee_darklove_shamilAkankshaa.shanti05

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Lovely! Adore your sense of humor!

How did you miss out on our Mrs.Siddhu?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afrinangelshamil

anju101

IF-Sizzlerz

anju101

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hahahah that was hilarious! Only 5 doctors and the patients wait patiently to be treated. I hope they have a lot of patience left in them still...

It is heard that Chunky's son-in-law Dr.Sidhu has plans to turn the hospital into a entertainment club soon.Dr.Arju will be in-charge of martial arts while Dr.Shilpa will conduct dance items & competitions for the members. Dr.JP & his forever partner Jiggy will do 'stand-up' comedy (only when the club members are busy with other things since Dr.Sidhu doesnt want people to break things/head watching them.)

That is the best part!!

shamil

-DramaBeans-

-DramaBeans-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

There is even a beautiful FE ( with a bench) for romantic endeavors.ROFLROFL
Most importantly they can spend their working hours chatting/jumping on beds/playing eyelock-dupatta games while patients wait with patience for the doctors to treat them.The operation theaters are usually used to plan strategies and ICU to play pranks on others.
ROFLROFLROFL
Dr.Chunky says he get thousands of application from doctors all over the world who want to work here. But at the moment Sanjeevani can afford only 5 doctors as most of the patients have either shifted to good hospitals or have already become 'bhagwan ko pyaare'. The few others who are remaining in sanjeevani are actually the ones who love to see 'live actions & reactions' of the doctors.

I hope the patients dosnt consider sanjeevani as mental asylum exclusively meant for doctorsROFLmr.chunkyROFL
awesome post ClapStar

Edited by -Genius- - 10 August 2010 at 11:20pm

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

bataya bhi nahi chupke se post kar diya Cry

mona, I havent pm ed any one .. I didnt like what I wroteEmbarrassed
didnt want my freinds to come with a belan for wasting their timeTongue