Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
We have encountered many beautiful and fresh shots among the children but yesterday Jail one was one of the finest acts done by the kids on show till now. It was so unqiue though the concept was being used before but the way the shot was presented it was just par excellence. The way even behind the bars onu wiped her tears, consoles her, made her realise tht her frnd is always there for her to hold her on whom she can rely was just beautiful.

So maturely done yet maintain the childish innocence, the way onu convinced her that everything will be just fyn, she can convince neelu n he will laboni ma and then everything will be alright.

Then brilliant job by taani, her fear, so very natural could be related instantly, the way she prays for just the benefit of both the families was very touching

Kudos to both Devarsh and Prachi for doing such a flawless jobClapClap

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 11 August 2010 at 2:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazsheena_karanRaisinminaz296-Anu13--svetalana-shareenkhajju-Maha-Tani91371768-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jail Scene" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for bringing this up aashi
agree aashi...
wen taani entered the room...i froze for a moment praying to god...please it shouldn't be a repeat of desh...but i was sooo relieved seeing the scene...it was wonderful.....just loved it...it was a fresh scene!

and i know many would be saying it was a repeat of desh...but for those who feel so...my advise is...open ur eyes and watch this scene....there's a hell lot of difference!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Anu13-SheVi4life-svetalana-SunShine_A

Sweet_Kandy

IF-Rockerz

Sweet_Kandy

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Vandy. for sec I was like no..copycats but same CH ROFL but yeah was cute scene

--sanchita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sanchita--

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I found the scene a little similar to kis desh. It's totally my pov. No offence to anyone. Yes it has differences also. In Kis Desh Prem took the tear drops from heer eyes. Here nothing sort that happened. Both Devarsh and Prachi acted maturely in this scene. Brilliant performance Clap Clap

-Anu13-

IF-Dazzler

-Anu13-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Hey aashi Nice Topic Mujhe IF dazzler bana hain issliye commenting in this postROFLYou have said na articles and Pics se kaam nahi chelghaLOL

Jail scene was such a wonderful scene. At one moment when i saw the grill i thought they are repeating Desh wala Scene But may be jail is same actors are different and feelings are different . Such a Wonderful scene the way he wipes her tears as her best freind .

I loved the way he kept her head on grill and seeing Onu sadly was just awesome . Fear of seperating is clearly evident in her eyes. The way she said agar aisa nahi hua toh ? Yaar she is so scared thinking she might loose Onu too which she doesn't want ?

Desh and Tere Liye are from same production House so we can expect similarities but both the situations are different . For Prem , Heer took blame on her to save him . But here Taani is crying that she might loose Onu too ..There's a lot of change in both the scenes. Devarsh and Prachi were too awesoomeEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita---vandy-SunShine_A

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
the scene was so mature i wont compare but i got reminded of another scene of big harsahd the sameehuh letitbebut but devarsh and prachi acted like kids i mean the simplicity
u know , i luved the way first devarsh kept the hand on the wire beside prachi i mean kids obviously dont be touchyy so tht was s o sweet and then the light touching of hands for soothing her
i m just falling in luv with baccha onu he is so justifying the role and love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I agree it had a touch of Desh
but as i mentioned same concept of shot but was presented in different way

there in Desh we had mature acts, where both were hurt, feeling pain of each other
mature love act

but here it ws total kiddish, full touch of innocence and pure heart
pain of loosing ur best frnd
pain of seeing ur best frnd shattering

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 11 August 2010 at 2:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana--Anu13-Sweet_Kandy-Maha-

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
It was one of the most beautifully shot scene.I loved the way they retained the innocence of the children yet behaving like mature person.onu consoling taani was superb.It will not be fair if its compared with KDM just because its a jail scene.there are so many shows going where we see jail scenes then why its never compared with KDM?Just because the PH is same some people just started comparing with KDM.

KDM jail scene was also superb and it potrayed the junoon of both the passionate lovers and TL portrayed the love between two best friends.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13--vandy-SunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top