Tere Liye

Ramadan Mubark!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

can_pak

can_pak

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone. I just wanted to wish everyone  Ramadan Mubrak. Smile The holy month for all muslim brothers and sisters starts from tom.Star May all of us have a happy Ramadan filled with alot of blessings from the Almighty Lord. Tongue

-ashi

Ps - im sorry if the topic was already open. i wasn't sure. if it is then im sorry just let me know...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramadan Mubark!!!!" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
tnx for da thread can_pak.....

i wanna wish all my sweet TL friends a happy ramadan....

can_pak

can_pak

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
thanks. may this month bring happiness for everyone and everywhere. especialy all friends here at IF!!!!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Happy Ramzan to all

indupriya2008

Goldie

indupriya2008

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Nice thread can_pak.
I also wants to wish all   Happy Ramzan.
May Allah bless u with shower of Happiness, prosperity and fulfil all ur wishes.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top