Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks, Srima, for the update.  Why is this TA incapable of thinking or of taking his friend's advice?  Kanagu is much more reasonable and straight thinking.  Does TA think that hitting a person will make them blurt out the truth?  Did it work with Murugesan's wife and BIL?  It only made them find a way to get him in deeper trouble?  Did he learn anything from that?  Nothing.  Anand knows this well and is using it to give him more trouble.  TA, you are naive and God alone knows when you will learn your lessons.  Thulasi also is not capable of thinking.  The two of you will be like babes in the wood, and who knows what will happen if the two of you have to face problems?  On the other hand, if Charu marries TA, she will have to spend the rest of her life rescuing TA from all the problems he gets into, thanks to his habit of acting without thinking.  She is definitely better off without him, but right now, she is too much in love with this guy,.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the wonderful updates, Srima.πŸ‘

Subbali - you are right! TA and mother are very easy to fool by using acca and anna terms. Intha rate la pOnaa Thamizh aduththa Selvam thaan - Thulasi nee thaan TA kku konjam sense drive pannanum!

Yemaarubavargal irukkum varai yemaatrubavargal irukka than seivaargal!

Yes, I don't think TA will change his avasara buthi or naively trusting people anytime soonπŸ˜•. If he marries Charu, avlo thaan, ellarum rendu peraiyum cheat panni. Intha Charuvum, yes, yes, everything he does is good nu sollikondu will lose all their money too.🀒🀒

Like you said, Ore oru solution, is Thuls, cuz she doesn't trust anyone easilyπŸ˜† (even TA had to work very very hard to earn her trust). If only Thuls scolds TA, TA will listen and simmer down a bit and actually think with some sense. She can be his good guy bad guy radar! πŸ˜†
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The really sad thing at the end of 10 days countdown, is the fact that all the mess will land on Thulasi's head. 😭 Already she's got a "good girl" pattam from Padma to TA's mom😑. If TA does end up hiding out at Thuls place, avlo thaan, en enamo names ellam varum avakku. Not just TA's mom will curse her if/when T&C marriage is stopped but Charu's entire family (except maybe Periyappa) will spit on her and blame her for everything 😭😭 more than TA. Paavom Thuls 😭
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Kalakkal update Srima! 
 & 
Thanks for adding the pictures Atinama!.

Together it was very nice to read & enjoy!  πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Intha TA Amma-kku, Yennnn.... Yen ippadi?!  😑

I too wish the TA forgiving scene is a drama played by TA & his good friends. They shouldn't let TA go to Joseph's Aunty's house as it was planned. Instead they should take him to some other place.

Then namma 'Pacha Thorogi' Anand will inform AP and the police will go look for TA in Aunty's house....   Appuram Enna?!!, 
 "Pala Naal Thirudan Oru Naal Agappaduvan" kathaithan!  πŸ˜‰

Anand, TA & Co kittayum maatuvan.
Plus AP will give one more round of Adi, Othai to this fellow!!  πŸ˜ƒ

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikila10

Suba Akka,

TA....don't ever come back to your house (if you get caught by police you would get only jail but if you are caught by your own mother you would be🀒)....Puvi you better leave the house with your wife and kid....yenna intha amma Charu venumna enna vena pannuvaanga....avvalavu kola veri irukku ivangakitta like you Priya said.....okey....let her kill everyone and be happy with Charu for ever.......sorry friends, but this TA's mummy makes me😑😑😑

niki super............

better he goes to jail than to his house.............he will be in more mess.......pogatha ta pls.......

if ta amma wants charu badly............let her adopt charu............that wont be a problem.......
i know i m crazy........but still this descion is not from charu's side , the vengence in ta amma's character...........

i really want charu get a better pair....who really likes her and does anything for her
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lavanya started out to be a great character...however these days her actions are showing thoughtlessness, and selfishness...am somehow not liking her as much as I used to before..!!!  😈 I dont like her
Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 13 years ago
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TA's mom is just behind money and has to win the ego clash with puvi's wife...she is senseless..and just doesnt care for her children's true happiness...emotional blackmailer..FM Radio,,,non stop nonsense.....!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...
 Lavanya (as she is not good these days), Tulasi's wicked chithi and TA's mom ..ellathayum konja nal valparai murugesan veetuku anupeedlama?....so they wont appear in the serial...so peace would prevail every where... :-) Murugesan's wife will be a good match for these ladies......πŸ‘ Mandala kuchi vechu kottu kottu kottunu kotuva....
Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 13 years ago