Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinisasy0211ac_durgaRenita571Ranu.TheivaJanu-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubbaCarynQuelle-BelleShemmoatinaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday 10th Aug 2010" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
 wow srima...........
nethi episode konjam boring a irunthalum......unga update padicha....pakathavanga kooda aarvama parpanga............too good.......and too expressive your update is.......

thank u

pachai drogi in green color......nice one........good timely thinking.......

as us said one min when charu periappa said i was so happy........partha aasai kaati mosam pannitaru.......

and one more thing.....again TA believes anand.......omg.....ithula hugging vera.........ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
mudiyala........
when that itseld is not tolerable.........anand was telling TA is like his brother am..........omg......daily new new siblings lam varanga pa......

padma ku ta amma akka vam........
anand ku ta brother am..........

may be future la charu villi aana thulasi kita...nee en sister mathiri nu solluvalo..............oops........thaangala pa.....
atleast lavanya was not talking nonsense about thulz and was telling thulasi is not like that........

even i had the doubt entha rendu pera kola pannuvangalam........
first lam suicide pannipenu sonnanga............
ippo kola pannuvenu solranga...........enna pa nadakuthu.......

ore aaruthal.....................romba naan kathurunthu kidaicha santhosham.............vera enna.......
TA kailenthu anand ku slaps............aana pathathu.........more to come in future pola......lets see............

Edited by subbali - 10 August 2010 at 9:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Ranu.Theiva-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-Belleeljaysrima

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

finally countdown begins for charu as well TA and thulasi......
who is for who........

what is going to happen

1) Charu will know the truth and her family stop weddin
2) Wedding stops at final moment
3) Charu successfully marries TA..........oh no !!!!!!!pls dir sir ippadi mattum katatheenga.....pls.....

even second option is no good.....

even if Tand T are not united pls dont go for 3rd option.......

whatever............10 days Countdown begins......which means atleast 1 month...........lets see

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AG25Hema_MRanu.autumnsconcertoTheiva-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-BelleCaryn

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Thanks Srima for the updates!

Director whole episode la aasai kaati mosam pannitaaru! Firstly, when Charu's periyappa said that they're gonna look for another guy, i was like woohooooo yeh periyappa u rock and when he said Thamizh, i was like wth!!! Angry

and when Thamizh got freaking worked up and angry with Anand and gave him 2 nice slaps, i was like Yehhhhhh go for it dudee... once more!!! Clap I was anticipating the long awaited punch and was literally screaming here heheh but got deceived when he finally succumbed to Anand's drama!! Cry or were they acting? Confused anddd Kanagu was at the receiving end in the midst of all this tension! Poor Kanagu! Unhappy

And I think Anand's gonna inform AP about Thamizh's whereabouts and Thamizh's gonna run for his life after realising this and barge into MM's friend's hse and bump straight into Thuls hehehe! Tongue Oh what a kan kolla kaatshi! Wink

intha Lavanya nallavala kettavala??? iva characteraye purinjukka mudilaye!!! Confused

anddd Thamizh is toooooo cute even when he's angry!!! Big smile Eagerly waiting to see the handsome Thamizh in green shirt hehehehehe!!! (ok i'm officially mad LOL)

Edited by khpriya - 10 August 2010 at 11:32pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAG25TheivaHema_MRanu.autumnsconcertoshubbaCarynQuelle-BelleShemmosrima

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

even i had the doubt entha rendu pera kola pannuvangalam........
first lam suicide pannipenu sonnanga............
ippo kola pannuvenu solranga...........enna pa nadakuthu.......

HAHAHA suba akka, yeshhh i have the same question too! yen ipdi kola veri pudichu alayaraanga! TA's mum is unthiruthable! LOL

Edited by khpriya - 11 August 2010 at 12:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRanu.ShemmoQuelle-Belle

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Thanks for the wonderful updates, Srima.Clap

Subbali - you are right! TA and mother are very easy to fool by using acca and anna terms. Intha rate la pOnaa Thamizh aduththa Selvam thaan - Thulasi nee thaan TA kku konjam sense drive pannanum!

Yemaarubavargal irukkum varai yemaatrubavargal irukka than seivaargal!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.autumnsconcerto-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-Belleeljaysrima

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update srima and for the pics atina Smile

I don't think TA is believing this Anandh again. Maybe Kanagu and TA could be acting like Anandh is doing.I think they are using Anandh's technique to proove that he is the one who cheats them.They could have discussed this plan of this drama in the auto.When he asked mannippu, he was not like the usual TA, when they hugged both of them had something else in mind.

I pity Charu (Srividya was looking very pretty in that black nighty), hope she does not take serious decisions when she comes to know about T and T's love.Her periyappa is another jentleman in this show like Deepa's dad, wish MM too was  like them.

Edited by Theiva - 11 August 2010 at 4:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystiaautumnsconcerto-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-Bellesrima

aarthivijay

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top