Dutta and the 'B's - Lets discuss

Posted: 13 years ago
Saw some discussion of how certain "B"'s are very suitable for our Dutta.  I didn't want to loose them so decided to make a comprehensive list.  Please friends help me complete the list.
So far these are the ones I have noticed.

THE GOOD B's
1) BAPPA/BHAGWAN/BHOLENATH - Nakku's strong belief in Bappa to watch over our Dutta
2) BIWI - Nakku of course:  She is the best thing for Dutta.
3) BOOZE - helps him in making wise decisions
4) BAHADURI - protecting Nakku
5) BARENESS - garden & phulwari
6) BATH - to cleanse all evil thoughts instilled by others
7) BANDOOKH - to protect Nakku
8) BESHARMI - trying to be naughty with Nakku
9) BANDARGIRI - jumping from trees
10) BLUE SHERWANI - so hot
11) BLACK - Dutta's clothes and Nakku's color
12) BAAJI - friend
13) BABI - Mausi/Mom-in-Law
14) BROTHER-IN-LAW - Kishore and Sethji
15) BHOLAPAN - Nakku's bholapan: If we ask Dutta it should belong in the bad list as it will result in his downfall.  Little does he know - that is why Dutta's Brain has been classified as Not Sure.
16) BUNNIES - the black and white cute love bunnies
17) BUTTONTIGHT - Ravi: Thanks to him Dutta was spared of Supriya hence his placement is on the Good list.
18) BAK BAK - Nakku's Bak Bak:  Dutta' Brain does not want to accept it but he loves it and that is why it is on the Good B List.  (Note again that is why Dutta's brain is still under the Not Sure List).
19) BOLDNESS - for boldly announcing his SR after the wedding.  We want more of that.
20) BACHHE/BABIES - from Nakku and hopefully that too Bahut Se Bachhe.  I am thinking ahead for Dutta's future.
21) BHAUGIRI - which Dutta does best - his profession
22) BEKHUDI- Naku ke pyaar mein.
23) BEWAFAII/BETRAYAL - Seema and Supriya's bewafaii (betrayal) to Dutta was in disguise a blessing for him and Nakku.
24) BAALIYAN - Dutta's earrings - so hot

THE BAD B's
1) BUDHOOPANA
2) BUZDILLI - for not running immediately to rescue Nakku
3) BHEEGI BILLI  - for not running immediately to rescue Nakku
4) BEHNEN - Kala, Leela, Roops
5) BADI HASTI - whoever it is
6) BOMB - it blew up on fake bodies instead of Kala, Leela, Roops, Ravi and Supriya - bad bomb
7) BANDAR FACED - who else but Sudarshan and his useless expressions
8) BAKWAS - Kala's Bakwas brain washing of Dutta's brain (Note again that is why Dutta's brain is still under the Not Sure List).
9) BIJLIIS - For all the bad shocks that our poor Dutta keeps getting (Seema, Supriya & Nakku's betrayal, falling off cliff) and many more still to come (evil trio, badi hasti, Nakku color).
10) BHADKOO -  Dutta gets angry very quickly sometimes without too much thought. (Note again that is why Dutta's brain is still under the Not Sure List).

THE NOT SURE 'B' s
1) BRAIN - Dutta's brain is so unpredictable. 
2) BODY GUARDS - most of the time useless but showed some potential at the mandir and they dress professionally unlike Anna's floral pattern and lungi clad BGs.
3) BABA - Nakku's Baba Ganpat: most of the time useless but he did play a big role in saving Dutta at the mandir
4) BAND BAJANA - This one will stay on the not sure list till Dutta learns about the true colors of his evil sisters and does their "Band Bajana"
5) BHAROSA - Dutta and trust don't gel together very well.  Till he doesn't trust Nakku this will stay on the Not Sure list.
6) BED/BISTAR - Dutta's bed will stay on the not sure list till it is also occupied by Nakku.  He looked miserable just by himself on that bed.
7) BRAHMACHARI - Per another topic discussion by Zuby we suspect he is a brahmachari.  It might get moved to the Bad "B" list if (in Ekta style) a woman comes forward with a child claiming to be his and I will surely move it to the Good B list if he hints to Nakku confirming our suspicions.

Please let me know which ones I have missed and I will update.
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
Oops I missed Baaji and Body Guards.  Updated the list.
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Oops I missed Baaji and Body Guards. Updated the list.

Dude, his guards were useless and will be useless. 😆
Originally posted by KalyWayne07

Dude, his guards were useless and will be useless. 😆
I put the body guards in the not sure list.  So you think they should be moved to the bad list?  At least they dress better than Anna's flower and lungi dress guards.
How could I have forgotten our one and only one Ganpat - Nakku's "BABA".  Please check out his placement.😆😆
How could I?  I missed Nakku's Bappa.  Updating the list again guys.   Bappa is number 1 on the GOOD List.Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
What about Naku's Bhoolapun, which according to Dutta is gonna be the downfall of him.
Originally posted by 2010huma

What about Naku's Bhoolapun, which according to Dutta is gonna be the downfall of him.
Good one but where does it belong.  Per Dutta it is bad per us it is good.  I think it should be GOOD.  Updating again.  Hopefully you will agree.
lets not forget the "bomb", which apparently blew up Supriya
Oh my god I forgot "Button-Tight Ravi"  - His placement is under Good.  Thanks to him Supriya se jaan chooti Dutta ki.  Agree guys.