Sasural Genda Phool

Romance Ishaan and Suhana

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

puredesi21

puredesi21

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i know this is not the time to talk about the romance between Ishana and Suhana but i was just wondering what would audience like to see a cute and romantic scene. I was just thinking yesterday about a Romantic Scene between Ishaan and Suhana. Here is the scene , hope you guys would like the scene. Guys if all have any idea about an romantic scene between Ishaan and Suhana, Please do share with us your ideas about an romantic scene of Suhana and Ishaan

Scene

Ishaan tell Suhana that he loves her a lot and he will always loves her. Then he goes to trip from his work for 2 month, during those 2 month suhana misses Ishaan a lot, which makes her realize that she also has fell in love with Ishaan. She try to get hold of him to tell him that she also loves him a lot. Then she send him a message that she loves him also. Ishaan comes back after reading the messages. Then they see each other in an romantic way in front of the family but not able to talk anything . Suhaan gets busy in the family work and is not able to talk to ishaan.

Finally Suhana is passing in front of her own room and Ishaan grab her inside the room and close the door. He is all wet as he just took a shower , in his t-shirt and towel, they look at each other in an romantic way. Then Ishaan tell Suhaan that he was waiting to hear from suhana mouth that she loves him. Then suhana tell ishaan that she loves him a lot and happy that Ishaan is her life partner. Ishaan is gives his cute smile, gets close to suhana to kiss her. then Ishaan kiss Suhana, they look at each other after the kiss and then suhana push ishaan and runs ways with a happy smile. Ishaan also gives his cute smile

Please Share your Ideas and Comments.

Edited by puredesi21 - 03 October 2010 at 11:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fruit_n_nutarpita21salekh1--sree--Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Romance Ishaan and Suhana" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Yipee...me first!! Lovely start dear!! Wow....Ishaan in t-shirt and towel...and they kiss each other? Shocked COOL! Please do continue... Keep it up!

puredesi21

puredesi21

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KalyWayne07

Yipee...me first!! Lovely start dear!! Wow....Ishaan in t-shirt and towel...and they kiss each other? Shocked COOL! Please do continue... Keep it up!

I am glad you liked it, i was scared that ppl would like it or not. thanks a ton

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puredesi21

Originally posted by KalyWayne07

I am glad you liked it, i was scared that ppl would like it or not. thanks a ton

Aww...you're most welcome! Lol, don't be scared dear...I'm sure people will love this! Beside, it's so romantic! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puredesi21

ishaan_love

ishaan_love

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

even i thot of a romantic scene of sushaan recently....jst sharing it...hope u guys like

suahan is standing by the wardrobe while ishaan...once agn with wet hair nd towel cums frm behind nd hugs her...suahan at frst feels shy nd then then she turns back to him to give him her million dollar smile!.Big smile...dat is whn ishaan loosens his grip on suhana's waist nd suhana runs out of his hands......ishaan chases her around the room nd end up in traping her between his hands(suhana leaned on the wall)...(jst imagine )...they luk into each other's eyes while ishaan gets closer to her nd whispers in her ears ILU.......suhana replies with a shy smile nd ishaan gets even closer to kiss her Embarrassed....suhana closes her eyes nd ishaan gives her a kiss( a kiss like the 1 in twilight...with ishaan's head a bit twisted to the side)....omg...this wud luk so hot....when they done with their kiss suhana kisses ishaan on his cheeks nd tries to run away while ishaan cathces her frmly frm the back!...this tym it gets even better!he rests his head on her shoulder nd then kisses her in her neck(omg...i luv it)....then the camera zooms to suhana's waiste where ishaan gets an even tight grip!.....best!......then may b we can end it by ishika's entry with coughing as if she saw everything!...LOL...bt pls note...in my imagination there was no backgrnd song...it was jst sgp's original sweet tune!...the scene ends with ishaan's cute smile as he walks out of the room(the smile can also be flirty to quite an extent!)..LOLWink.hope u like it!....pl do cmnt!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Disappeared

Post Reply New Post

Go to top