Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
@ Sareeta - ClapStar That was beautiful and I have now words which will do justice to your talent....You captured the esense of the show perfectly and the feeling of all concernedClap......

@Krishna - Nicely put Krishna Big smileand I agree, there was so much communicated from the eyes in that scene....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preet ki rangi Odhni... (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@ Krishna

You have put it so beautifully! Aaaww... ShaNak you guys... look what u r doing to us all:)

@ Sareeta
Good that u sent it to Swapna ji.

Reg KT, yes, from his FB page, I also got the impression he wants to keep it just for his friends. I respect that. Wish he would create one like Yasha for fans....

destinylovekubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
^^ Gaayu - I seem to be having random attacks of nervousness... and panic... about Mrs. Joshi's reactions!! what if she sends a stinker back or something?

I dont mind it if it is just deleted , thats understandable , no stinkers please!!

And yeah about KT, he has his space on FB and I guess its private. I respect that too. DOnt we all want our privacy. There is a public page though that is open for his fans. Check that out ... he does visit the page intermittently!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylovekubare

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Sareeta..

Cut it out.. she is not going to send you a stinker.. dudeee.. the poem is beautifulll.. she will say nothing but good!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinyloveThe_May_Rosekubare

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
No way will Swapna ji send a stinker... u r just nervous for no reason:) Relax ya... they must be proud at RBO office that their show is so inspiring!

Will check out KT fan page... Veena, does KT visit the fan club u have here at IF?

destinylove-Veena-

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
This poem is so symbolic of Khanak's journey down the lane of love and her journey as a woman too. It captures her moments with Suraj, her anguish over his death and finally her acceptance of Shanatnu in her life. Big smile

I too think that the Odhani scenes are significant because of who Khanak is. To genuinly feel shy when your duppatta isn't around your neck and then the appreciation that comes from having it given to you with such respect is important in ShaNak's journey!!

Beautiful poem dear. Words don't do justice to your writing. Big smile *hug*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylovekubaresareeta-Veena-

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Maddy! Spot on, I always found the odhni so symbolic of what Khanak was going through and I guess I had this poem coming... and that high point was the scene where shaan looks at her with the slight smile, before he gets up to put the odhni!

Thanks a ton again really... means much you guys appreciate. Really.. *bows down humbly*

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Sareeta, that was truely romantic.
It was really beautiful!!!
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sareeta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top