Preet ki rangi Odhni... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Sareeta,
U really should send it across to the CVs of RBO. Post it on their webpage at FB. Or send it to Yasha... she responds to all our posts... so sweet of her...

Anyone knows whether KT keeps in contact with fans?
Gaayu - you've said it all, what I was penning in my still draft post! *Bows down to her highness* Second that totally... but will keep my promise and will definitely post the post!! LOL

Am really scared yaar to post the poem on FB.. kahin wo mere ko paagal na samjhe!
Gaayu - I just sent it to Swapna Ji. I took your advice. I just hope it isnt seen in bad taste...

But it was a relief to have sent that across!
Sareeta....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ do I erally need to say anything dear....beautiful words indeed..wonderful truly...so well said and expressed.

That opening scene in the epi today with Shantanu putting the Odhani on her was so symbolic......

Khanak was suprised...and the way she was looking at Shantanu with ...suprise, wonder....was something beautifully protrayed by her...and what I loved about Shans look was he too..was speaking volumes with his eyes...

The putting of the odhani...has so many symbolic meaning...or conotations... I respect you too much, you are safe with me...(your izzt , your mharyada etc), I am there for you, or...the subconcious one...that I am your future now, your hubby, and you are mine....to protect to hold..forever

Those two I felt were trying or were seeking answers in each others eyes...as don't they say the eyes are the  windows to our soul and those two souls were talking to one another ..but they were disturbed ..by our very own Hetal darling...thus...the questions and answers remained answered by both...

Did I make any sense....I relaly hope so...am not that good in conveying what I felt while waching that scene...but I relaly hoope I dd make some senses...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tvrasika

Sareeta,
U really should send it across to the CVs of RBO. Post it on their webpage at FB. Or send it to Yasha... she responds to all our posts... so sweet of her...

Anyone knows whether KT keeps in contact with fans?

I really don't think he does as Yash does....though there is FB page of his but its not him...the one he has...is not open to fans..I think...
@ Sareeta - πŸ‘β­οΈ That was beautiful and I have now words which will do justice to your talent....You captured the esense of the show perfectly and the feeling of all concernedπŸ‘......

@Krishna - Nicely put Krishna πŸ˜ƒand I agree, there was so much communicated from the eyes in that scene....
@ Krishna

You have put it so beautifully! Aaaww... ShaNak you guys... look what u r doing to us all:)

@ Sareeta
Good that u sent it to Swapna ji.

Reg KT, yes, from his FB page, I also got the impression he wants to keep it just for his friends. I respect that. Wish he would create one like Yasha for fans....
^^ Gaayu - I seem to be having random attacks of nervousness... and panic... about Mrs. Joshi's reactions!! what if she sends a stinker back or something?

I dont mind it if it is just deleted , thats understandable , no stinkers please!!

And yeah about KT, he has his space on FB and I guess its private. I respect that too. DOnt we all want our privacy. There is a public page though that is open for his fans. Check that out ... he does visit the page intermittently!

Sareeta..

Cut it out.. she is not going to send you a stinker.. dudeee.. the poem is beautifulll.. she will say nothing but good!!!!

No way will Swapna ji send a stinker... u r just nervous for no reason:) Relax ya... they must be proud at RBO office that their show is so inspiring!

Will check out KT fan page... Veena, does KT visit the fan club u have here at IF?