Page 3 Page 4

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
jeezzz its beautiful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikasareeta

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preet ki rangi Odhni... (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@sweet_dream - i wanted to capture the essence of the odhani itself... and its significance , its role in the life of khanak , shaantanu and her bereaved husband Suraj! Glad you liked it.

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Sareeta
What can I say? Am searching for words.... that scene was very important and your words have brought out what Khanak must have thought and felt, in silence, recalling that act of Shaan's, looking at Suraj's photo, after Shaan goes to office! Must say I had a few drops in my eyes....am not in tears, LOL, but it s very touching.... to lose the love of your life is terrible, and women in that position have so little hope of ever experiencing it again in their lives!  Love how they showed this boyish, immature, irresponsible guy filling a young widow's odhani and life with colours... he isn't that clueless, is he? Sorry... am rambling on.... am very touched to read this.... very much....Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sareeta

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Sareeta,
U really should send it across to the CVs of RBO. Post it on their webpage at FB. Or send it to Yasha... she responds to all our posts... so sweet of her...

Anyone knows whether KT keeps in contact with fans?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Gaayu - you've said it all, what I was penning in my still draft post! *Bows down to her highness* Second that totally... but will keep my promise and will definitely post the post!! LOL

Am really scared yaar to post the poem on FB.. kahin wo mere ko paagal na samjhe!

tvrasikakubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Gaayu - I just sent it to Swapna Ji. I took your advice. I just hope it isnt seen in bad taste...

But it was a relief to have sent that across!

tvrasikakubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Sareeta....ClapClapClapClap do I erally need to say anything dear....beautiful words indeed..wonderful truly...so well said and expressed.

That opening scene in the epi today with Shantanu putting the Odhani on her was so symbolic......

Khanak was suprised...and the way she was looking at Shantanu with ...suprise, wonder....was something beautifully protrayed by her...and what I loved about Shans look was he too..was speaking volumes with his eyes...

The putting of the odhani...has so many symbolic meaning...or conotations... I respect you too much, you are safe with me...(your izzt , your mharyada etc), I am there for you, or...the subconcious one...that I am your future now, your hubby, and you are mine....to protect to hold..forever

Those two I felt were trying or were seeking answers in each others eyes...as don't they say the eyes are the  windows to our soul and those two souls were talking to one another ..but they were disturbed ..by our very own Hetal darling...thus...the questions and answers remained answered by both...

Did I make any senseOuch....I relaly hope so...am not that good in conveying what I felt while waching that scene...but I relaly hoope I dd make some senses...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaThe_May_Rosesareeta-Veena-

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Sareeta,
U really should send it across to the CVs of RBO. Post it on their webpage at FB. Or send it to Yasha... she responds to all our posts... so sweet of her...

Anyone knows whether KT keeps in contact with fans?

I really don't think he does as Yash does....though there is FB page of his but its not him...the one he has...is not open to fans..I think...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top