Nurse aur Dr ki jodi?????

Posted: 13 years ago
OK so a lot of you are criticizing Siddhanth for looking Nurses for Armaan umm ok  but my question is

So What ?What's Wrong in it?

R Nurses Not human or are doctors above someone?

Isn't it discriminating and segregating? quite a shame on one hand we talk about equality and equal rights and all and on other hand we go and talk oh My God how can he think of it?

Honestly, as a human as a girl i m ashamed to say that people still think in this way and still segregate and make differences like this.

To me Siddhanth didn't do anything wrong if he was looking for nurses atleast he proved he's not one of those people who segregate and create differences and rate people based on their position at work place. You Go Siddhanth Modi

Besides we all know who armaan will end up with so yeah

😉 hey fary agreed.......infact dis dr-nurse couple is vry vry common in our real world......😆 😆
infact male drs r mostly after female nurses.....😛
obv dere's no harm in getting married to nurses....😳
dont forget dr shanky n sister padma......rids parents.....😳

exactly but i agree who knows that a nurse can be better than Dr no seriously na waise to we know it's shilpa and it'll be shilpa no matter howmuch people try to break them it's reality they have to digest it it's ArSh but really this differtiating really pinched me today that we still live in this world wow

and yes shanky & Paddy is paddy any less than smriti plz explain to me
Baby, high five for making this post. What can i say except that this kind of mindset and mentality simply shows that education has done absolutely nothing to emancipate such people or liberate them from their myopic view of human life and civilized society. Maybe some special course in humanity can help them.
thank u pocs for commenting  ii agree with u  education really has done nothing again ironic we spend all our lives getting those degrees but what's the use if we can't learn the basic humanity ke lessons shame really

& u know what's funny now noone is coming & talking caz well they have nothing to say

If I remeber right,this already came up when the interns were trying to make a match betn Shashank and Padma, and Ridhimma retorts saying that there's nothing wrong in it.

Good post 👍🏼
Why will they come and talk here , babe? You are talking about a civilized, cultured society where all classes at least HAVE DIGNITY AND EQUAL RIGHTS TO RESPECT AND HONOUR. And this , i suppose is LATIN  for them.
Originally posted by priya7891

If I remeber right,this already came up when the interns were trying to make a match betn Shashank and Padma, and Ridhimma retorts saying that there's nothing wrong in it.

Good post 👍🏼

yeah sad but people have learned nothing  on one side u give ur characters bhagwan ka darja & leave no stones unturned to defend them but u don't learn basic things even after seeing them do that
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
Ditto ditto... i didn't really look into the nurse part much since i fully enjoyed the whole scene but ditto at what you said Fary...

I don't think there is anything wrong in that... nurses are human too... they are not some low people... Sid cannot be blamed... he was at the end of the day looking for a girl for Armaan no matter what professions she has or she is a nurse or not

Anyways as expected this forum really needs some humanity lessons LOLZ
Originally posted by ramsha247

Ditto ditto... i didn't really look into the nurse part much since i fully enjoyed the whole scene but ditto at what you said Fary...

I don't think there is anything wrong in that... nurses are human too... they are not some low people... Sid cannot be blamed... he was at the end of the day looking for a girl for Armaan no matter what professions she has or she is a nurse or not

Anyways as expected this forum really needs some humanity lessons LOLZ

Bang On I bet Armaan would've done the same if he was at sid's place caz his intentions r clean