Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
OK so a lot of you are criticizing Siddhanth for looking Nurses for Armaan umm ok  but my question is

So What ?What's Wrong in it?

R Nurses Not human or are doctors above someone?

Isn't it discriminating and segregating? quite a shame on one hand we talk about equality and equal rights and all and on other hand we go and talk oh My God how can he think of it?

Honestly, as a human as a girl i m ashamed to say that people still think in this way and still segregate and make differences like this.

To me Siddhanth didn't do anything wrong if he was looking for nurses atleast he proved he's not one of those people who segregate and create differences and rate people based on their position at work place. You Go Siddhanth Modi

Besides we all know who armaan will end up with so yeah

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

juisapriya7891ritusalujalulu99crazy4lyfRhealitySuxbajlookaFiiLzaPraSha_SidMaMonicalishasanjanamishra-Su-Amber_1MahamTheMelody.malluangeluppaasdocnussprejudiced-Prithi-AnnaNAshleyShiningStar18StarshineHuesnyctophiliamonarshamilfriends_rockkawal_takmariaa.xoSuhaniSoniachocogurlisomersPerfangel5655KhaleesiPragzieromiosugar1spamalot.Angelnisha80-SilentLove--AquaMermaiden-TheBlackJaguarnikita_88indian_beautyHotMess-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nurse aur Dr ki jodi?????" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Wink hey fary agreed.......infact dis dr-nurse couple is vry vry common in our real world......LOL LOL
infact male drs r mostly after female nurses.....Tongue
obv dere's no harm in getting married to nurses....Embarrassed
dont forget dr shanky n sister padma......rids parents.....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangelnadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
exactly but i agree who knows that a nurse can be better than Dr no seriously na waise to we know it's shilpa and it'll be shilpa no matter howmuch people try to break them it's reality they have to digest it it's ArSh but really this differtiating really pinched me today that we still live in this world wow

and yes shanky & Paddy is paddy any less than smriti plz explain to me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusalujadocnuss-Harshu-

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Baby, high five for making this post. What can i say except that this kind of mindset and mentality simply shows that education has done absolutely nothing to emancipate such people or liberate them from their myopic view of human life and civilized society. Maybe some special course in humanity can help them.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ritusalujalulu99Amber_1Mahammalluangelnyctophiliamonarshamildesigrl05-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
thank u pocs for commenting  ii agree with u  education really has done nothing again ironic we spend all our lives getting those degrees but what's the use if we can't learn the basic humanity ke lessons shame really

& u know what's funny now noone is coming & talking caz well they have nothing to say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

priya7891

Groupbie

priya7891

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

If I remeber right,this already came up when the interns were trying to make a match betn Shashank and Padma, and Ridhimma retorts saying that there's nothing wrong in it.

Good post Thumbs Up

TheBlackJaguarnadaanmasakalli

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Why will they come and talk here , babe? You are talking about a civilized, cultured society where all classes at least HAVE DIGNITY AND EQUAL RIGHTS TO RESPECT AND HONOUR. And this , i suppose is LATIN  for them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99shamilnadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya7891

If I remeber right,this already came up when the interns were trying to make a match betn Shashank and Padma, and Ridhimma retorts saying that there's nothing wrong in it.

Good post Thumbs Up

yeah sad but people have learned nothing  on one side u give ur characters bhagwan ka darja & leave no stones unturned to defend them but u don't learn basic things even after seeing them do that

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 10 August 2010 at 3:48pm

shamilTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top