Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pallai

pallai

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
hey kools ..
wat happened yaar from past 2 days no posts from you.. just busy na..?? i hope everything is ok with u..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

WitlovingTanyaztv_madnessdevashree_hstar_wars--Hope--koolsadhu1000gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Busy kya" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Hi pallai
Sorry dear . Some problems cropped up and full day im out of the house to attend to them , some pending work
Hopefully will give commentary tomorrow

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaztv_madnessdevashree_h--Hope---Shraddha-gaurimishaDabulls23

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Kools, take care, look forward to it.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Take  care buddy  ..
Hope to see you tomorrow ....

--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
just saw archu crying etc . The bhavna varsha scenes r boring . Poor Manav , its not his fault and Archna shud never had given him up and walked away . She did big mistake , no one is getting happiness from this mistake except Savita and Shravni [ even she is gonna be unhappy in future]...............only Savita.,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiTanyazdevashree_hgaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
I  Know Kool. I think she did this for two reasons .
1. She felt that Manav himself had taken a decison of replacing her with Shravani and she did nto want to disrespect his decision as she felt that there was a reason why he was doing it ( baby sachu ) .
2. Also she was / is  very guilty and feels that her family and indirectly she has played a role in destroying manav's family and she lost all rights on him when she mistrusted him ..

Then as he wanted his relationship with Shravani to go further , she just went along with it and she also promised Shravani that she will not take her place .

She is not going to break her promise to Shravani and she will not take sachin away from savita again ...

Manav too has never ever  even once shown any inclination of choosing her over baby sachin ..
Not once .....
Even the day he was going to put sindoor on her ...him and his mother were thinking that Shraavni will give her baby to Archu and then archu can be the baby's mother ..
Then Archana asked him about the baby and he immediately took his hand back ....

I am not saying  manav is wrong ...but he has gone too far in his relationship with Shravani and he is a man of his words ..
He told Archu lso recently tha he wants to be like a starnger to her and wants her to keep away .
he wants to marry Shravani and wants to be Sachin's father ....

Archana was never a priority so how can she be the one who would make a decision ...

I just want her to move away from these people   instead of getting more involved with them .

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 August 2010 at 6:24pm

pallaidevashree_hgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I agree with u , but today her intervention was necessary as it was a HUMANE need , more than LOVE and all . I mean there was NO one there to see to him and she had just met his family in the train going to Nasik . She cudnt just leave him lying o the road and Damodar was not fit to stay for the night with his health problems .I can sort of understand it totally , I wud do same if I was in her place . Shravni wont understand and will throw a tantrum but Archna had NO OPTION .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GayotripallaiTanyaztv_madnessdevashree_hgaurimishaDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Kools so good seeing you back...Missed ya....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top