Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

Aamir Sanjeeda perform on Colors-15th aug *LINK*

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey friends....just got to know that Aamir -Sanjeda are performing on 15th August in the special... Independence Day function on Colors...Tongue

While Aamir was shown rehearsing on 'Meri shadi karwao'.... Aamir - Sanjee  danced on 'Aaja Mahi Ve' and then Sanjee was shown performing...on 'Mehndi hai rachne wali' TongueTongue 

As always.. Aamir n Sanjee looked super duper cute..... Aamir said that they are enacting a wedding type of act....n then they were finally shown dancing on 'Tenu leke main jawanga'

Heres the link...its from 4.53second

-EDITED-
Oh la la............what a perf. by my HE-Man....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed main to fida ho gayi....

hope u guys caught it... Aamir looked so dashing in his Black n Red suit n man Sanjee looked so pretty wit the chunri on her head...........just too too too good............TongueTongueTongueTongue 

n the duo had fabulous songs...great perf...excellent expressions..........n hv done a great great job...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Heres the links:

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 August 2010 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghazal_nazVedika126rob_ian

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
hayeee meri jaanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
its 11 at night but the second i saw my janu's face i start smiling and watched this all video with a smile like thisBig smile
really missing himCry.... after ZNKD end... didnt saw himCry...  but finaly .... and hey this is the same show where ragini is performing tooConfused.... she is performing in a I-day show naConfused? am i right

thanks a ton sweety for thisHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

hayeee meri jaanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
its 11 at night but the second i saw my janu's face i start smiling and watched this all video with a smile like thisBig smile
really missing himCry.... after ZNKD end... didnt saw himCry...  but finaly .... and hey this is the same show where ragini is performing tooConfused.... she is performing in a I-day show naConfused? am i right

thanks a ton sweety for thisHug

I knw...i was so excited when i got the news...that i hunted for the vid..n well Ragz is performing too but for Star Plus and Aamir is performing for colors...Embarrassed different channels...but koi nahi..on Indias Independence day.........

ArBi are PERFORMING ....tho alag alag..Tongue

Glad u like it babes...HugHugHug

ghazal_naz

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Dekha ...phir se ALAG ALAGLOLLOLNeways...which one will I watch???I guess since both SP n BB are arch rivals....same time mein hi air hona hai...kaunsa dekhu????D'ohD'ohD'oh..hmmm...will watch TC onlyLOLLOL..btw why are they dancing on Shaadi ka songs and that too on I-Day???ConfusedConfusedEven i saw one couple in that colors show dancing on a romantic numberShockedShockedLOL

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Dekha ...phir se ALAG ALAGLOLLOLNeways...which one will I watch???I guess since both SP n BB are arch rivals....same time mein hi air hona hai...kaunsa dekhu????D'ohD'ohD'oh..hmmm...will watch TC onlyLOLLOL..btw why are they dancing on Shaadi ka songs and that too on I-Day???ConfusedConfusedEven i saw one couple in that colors show dancing on a romantic numberShockedShockedLOL

Hmm.....i guess the colors show will show the importance of soldiers ...due to whom....we can live lauf n smile...Embarrassed so all the elements will b brought in........

N well i m gonna b watching my He-MAN..........anyday anytime..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but i m sure..that atleast ArBi acts will b timed differently.. atleast hope so they do...warna meri to lag jaegi...Ouch

YusBee

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged

I knw...i was so excited when i got the news...that i hunted for the vid..n well Ragz is performing too but for Star Plus and Aamir is performing for colors...Embarrassed different channels...but koi nahi..on Indias Independence day.........

well its ok if they are performing on colours and SP as long as i am getting to see aamir... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and yaar againg colourCry... i hate color and imagen.. because i dont have themLOL
i guess i will have to catch it on UtubeWink

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged

well its ok if they are performing on colours and SP as long as i am getting to see aamir... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and yaar againg colourCry... i hate color and imagen.. because i dont have themLOL

dont worry babes.. main hoon na.....i will get the links...Wink n btw one news is that Raginis act is first...so hope so..ArBi thing wont overlap...so we get to se both...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghazal_nazYusBee

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

dont worry babes.. main hoon na.....i will get the links...Wink n btw one news is that Raginis act is first...so hope so..ArBi thing wont overlap...so we get to se both...
yah i know u 'tum ho na'Embarrassed
yah lets hope for the funWink

Armu4eva

Go to top