|Letters from Mayank| Dear Nupur Page 46 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lazzz

This was the most awaited nd sad letter:(
very well written...
Thank you
Originally posted by -Kanky-

My grip on emotion is not tenacious, by all means and this letter I had been pestering you for did not invoke cohesiveness in, honestly. Of course it does not make me like this any less, but I wanted to begin on this note, that I did not cry or flinch at your adornments of words anywhere through this.

I remember sending a pm with a sincere thanks and an explanation, but I understand that it did not connect to you as some other letters did. I was a little discouraged by this, but that's life, and I took it as something that should be revised. I did not meet your expectations, and I am going to make it happen, one day. 😃

You are soulful, and Mayank is who I have always been telling you, but most of all, Mayank is a part of the author over here, which is you! The initiative paragraphs of the letter appealed sinisterly to me. There is always an ambit which one most definitely crosses at our protagonist's age or substantially, under the exposure of real big issues, and it's painful. Once we are through that ambit of hormone and our righteous attitudes repelling people's brainless beliefs, we establish our personal cycle of amendment. You and I, it feels started off earlier than it is normal and sadly, Mayank did not have time to continue paddling and got obstructed. 

I don't think Mayank is like me [in all aspects], I see the way you think this. You're right, actually, Mayank did not have the sufficient time to mature even more than he already is. I purposely did this, as most people at this age begin to encounter major conflicts in life (according to studies.) So using this knowledge, I made Mayank in his twenties.

Debating skills do not necessarily guarantee a good lawyer-career-option, I am suggested that a lot and I know being the one under subjection of the suggestions, I wouldn't like to be a lawyer and serve this hollow land. Alright, this invoked an endeavor in me, that Mayank should have had a chance to know Nupur the way he'd let her know him, he stripped his various demeanors off and she'd all the time in the world to examine, Mayank was just characteristically the owner of a bad fate, disorientated body.

I'm glad you noticed the debating thing. I just thought of throwing it in, to show more of a demanding personality of Nupur. I agree, Mayank should have known Nupur better. I wanted to portray Nupur as an open-book, but no one really knows her, and Mayank regrets not doing this. But it went completely out of mind, and that was the one thing I was trying to remember to write. Of course, I wanted to get this story finished, but I'm in stages of revising it. Will definitely add it when I have the finished version. 

Mayank died and the story ended, but you and I and your efficient readers have herculean and amusing life-ly facts to extract from this. This is you, Niddhi and this is entirely just you and your experiences, so far and I believe, this is my favorite fan fiction and I shall cherish it. The mockingbird lesson struck me, and I know how you placed it in between so majestically, I will try that book, I guess.

I am extremely glad that this is your favorite fan fiction, but I just cannot see how it can be. Majority of experiences may be added into this fan fiction, but I know that I can do better. I'm encouraging myself to revise this, because I know that I can accomplish more.

And well, you write well, and I pardon my own and people's grammar. Hence, I shall only mention that you need to be flamboyant when you write, sometimes it feels as though you suppressed the real thing beneath the prominent impression of it. I am hypocritical like Mayank, but I am shameless too, which is why I wind up, telling you --- 'live'. 

I agree, flamboyant is a key term that should be done in my writing. I appreciate your criticism the most, as I feel I learn a lot from your advise. I will "live," and you shall too.

Love,

Kankshita
Hugs for you 🤗
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

I just read all of them and all of dem are Simply Amazingg!!! But now I'm in the sad mood! 
Anyways, thnxx for the PM & Pls add me 2 ur PM list! 😳
Thank you Zeenat.
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

gr88
thanxx 4 d pm
Thank you
Originally posted by princez_94

Just read all the parts/letters...& I'm in tears, that was truly beauitful...a nd the last letter, very touching... A very diffeent concept, but a unique one.. awesome ff...
Thanks, and I'm glad you read it
Hello Nik.. :)
Just came to know you wrote Nupur's letter from ur comment, I guess am very late...

I have not been a regular reader of this ff... I have not read all lettters...
But once which I read were nicely written...
Like Ash, Rohan, Diya, Nupur and Ranvijay, his mother, father...
You know to write such letters you actually have to think of so many things... And specially if its your last... even the thought gives creeps... 😕
Mayank was a nice, outgoing guys, who loved to make good friends and help them...
He was not the way shown in MJHT, little different...
But I really liked him here, I mean who goes to think and write when you are on your way to Death... You need courage even to face it...

You have done a fantastic job actually... This ff was really innovative...
I didnt read all because... it kinda made me emotional... so I stayed away... :)

You deserve 👏 for touching such a topic...
All were nicely written..

Take care
Keep smiling...

Love,
Sam... :)
Edited by -sam- - 12 years ago
brilliant update
dat was heart touching letter...
superb nikki
Originally posted by -sam-

Hello Nik.. :)
Just came to know you wrote Nupur's letter from ur comment, I guess am very late...

It's alright, my comments with most fan fictions are delayed as well.

I have not been a regular reader of this ff... I have not read all lettters...
But once which I read were nicely written...
Like Ash, Rohan, Diya, Nupur and Ranvijay, his mother, father...
You know to write such letters you actually have to think of so many things... And specially if its your last... even the thought gives creeps... 😕
Mayank was a nice, outgoing guys, who loved to make good friends and help them...
He was not the way shown in MJHT, little different...
But I really liked him here, I mean who goes to think and write when you are on your way to Death... You need courage even to face it...

I realize that most have not read all of the letters, but I'm glad that you read and enjoyed them. I always go by the saying, "If you can't think of anything, take something from your life." If it wasn't on I-F, then I wouldn't have made it from the characters of MJHT. In my revision, the person isn't Mayank. He was courageous, but he faced reality.

You have done a fantastic job actually... This ff was really innovative...
I didnt read all because... it kinda made me emotional... so I stayed away... :)

I understand the emotional aspect of it, but I'm a heartless person. Agreed that from the readers' point of views that it would be emotional, but considering that I wrote it, it doesn't come to me as sadness, but rather something [the letter itself] to cherish for as long as the people Mayank wrote the letters to.

You deserve 👏 for touching such a topic...
All were nicely written..

Thanks Sam

Take care
Keep smiling...

Love,
Sam... :)
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

brilliant update
dat was heart touching letter...
superb nikki
Thanks