Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

nice thank you
thanx 4 d pm your welcome!
LOL I know I'm later then when I planned to update
here it goes
and btw, if you don't like the ff, it's okay I don't mind

On a serious note, I'm dedicating this to someone. Her name is Reesha, most of you guys know her and how she died. Well I was one of the very first people to know her on this website. So this is dedicated to Reeshu. Reeshu, I love you jaan and may you be in a better place now.

Also, yesterday was Nidhi's (hgrhr) birthday! Happy Birthday Nidhi! This is for you!

Once again, Happy Birthday dear!
Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 13 years ago

Hey Anjali, I knew that you were going to read your letter first so let me tell you what you have to do. I want you to give all these letters to everyone addressed to WITHOUT using the mail. Remember, this was my last wish. Now I want to tell you that I've always wanted to tell you.

You are five years younger than me so I remember when you were born. And the yelling that Mom did, you could hear it from even the outside of the hospital. Looks like you were a pain. Haha I'm joking. But you were the most adorable baby anyone would've ever seen. Of course, I was first in the family, so you always got the "Oh Mayank could do this and that when he was your age" but you know what? I also got the "Why can't you be like your younger sister badmaash?" and the "Your younger sister is more mature than you". So we pretty much got the even amount of comparisons.

If you didn't know this, your first word was Mayank. Maybe it was because I kept on saying "Say Mayank!" And the time when you rode a bike and fell, let me just tell you it was my fault. Actually I made you go in the direction where there was a crack in the road. I thought it would be funny, but then got worried when you couldn't walk at all. Turns out, you twisted your ankle. You have no idea how guilty I was feeling. But that guilty feeling turned into anger when you threw that water balloon at me when I was with my friends. Still I loved you no matter what.

At times you were the most adorable girl out there. I remember when my friends would say how cute you are. Remember when you were 10 and one of my friends had a secret handshake with you? Every time he would come to our house and the first thing he would do was the handshake with you.

Even though you were the so-called "Angel", only I knew how big of a devil you are. You just loved to do pranks don't you? Even when we went to New York for a week you tricked me saying that our flight is cancelled and we have to go to Detroit and not back to Chicago. I was freaking out for 5 minutes. Only when you bursted out laughing was when I realized that it was a joke.

You know what? Because of your non-stop talking about love stories, I soon started to believe in love. Remember that one day when I was jumping up and down on my bed? Well that was because I actually fell in love and realized the meaning of it. I was going to tell you who it was if it wasn't for mom calling both of us to dinner. But you were the only one who knew, and that's how close you were to me. I never told mom or dad. The truth is, no matter how you are, you're always going to be my baby sis who I can tell everything to. If I needed to tell you something, then I would tell it to you first. Cause I knew that you loved me no matter how I was.

But the girl I fell in love with was just exactly like you. I know, I'm only 20, and I had no plans on marrying her, she barely even knew me. I knew that it might take a while in making her fall in love with me. I want you to send her letter last. Thank you.

Don't worry Anjali, no one can EVER take your place as #1 for most loved by Mayank

Now since I'm not here anymore, you have to do all of the responsibilities. Right now, Mom and Dad need you the most. I hope you realize that as soon as you finish the letter. I know Dad will get over it sooner than Mom. Just be sure that you're with Mom all the time. I don't want her to be depressed. So always be there okay?

Anjali, I probably never told you this but please don't read any of the letters. Each letter is personal and has its own story, but I will tell you something about each letter. You can probably think of something for Mom and Dad, and you know a lot of my friends. Some of those letters are of my friends too. One of them though, you don't know at all. But the one you don't know at all, give it to her face to face; directly to her. After that, you can leave or talk to her. Your decision. I'm not going to tell you her name, although she is defiantly like you. I love her Anjali, but with the problems I had in my life, I knew that we weren't meant to be.

There are 19 more letters and like I said before, you cannot use postal mail services. I know it seems like a challenge but I also know you're the creative one in the family unlike me who was only good when it came to just slamming the photos and text onto the poster board.

One more thing Anjali before I sign off, I love you.

The best brother Anjali could ever have (and did!),

Mayank

Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 13 years ago
Yes, I know, before you start yelling at me, it is short, the ones later on after the first 3 will be pretty long
Comment/Press the like button =)
yahooooooooooooo First to commentttttttttt
Goshh Lovely Part hun loved how he was teasing herr and how she makes prankes on him>3😳 awww! they were soo lovable sis and broπŸ˜›

aww! just cant wait for the next part and whom did he Loved😳 this we should already now😳

awesome update!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ArTiToTheEnd - 13 years ago
lovely update dear
n hey ur ff is rocking 
don't say  it if u don't like it?
is different concept where d heroin is dying
n left latters 4 his sis want 2 tell something
i think which will be his love life right?
which we gonna know  with ur next updates insha-allah
so i sure u'll make us go over gaga ur ff πŸ˜‰
so plzzz update soon with long part ok
n thnx 4 d pm 
Let me admit onething - When I read your ff's introduction.I was very sure that  out of all mayur stories ,this is the last one I want to read. You killed my Mayu in the start itself? 😲 Then whats there to read?

But when I saw today there is a letter to Anjali, I thought okay - whats there? Just have a quick look and leave.. But I was wrong. You wrote it so beautifully - really he was the best brother anyone could have.It was so real.. now I cannot keep myself away from ur thread..

Yeh tumne kya kiya mere dil ke saath? Ab mujhe har letter padna padega aur har baar woh dard se guzarna hoga πŸ₯Ί ..kyunki Mayu tho ab nahi raha..

Anyway,I will wait for your updates.. Do PM me.