Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Haha caco!! Dev Anand really?? I have to look again.

Good night An and Tanu!! See you somewhere in the forum tomorrow. πŸ€—
Hope you feel better upon awakening, Tanu!!

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Caco, well I must say today's episode leaves alot of unanswered questions!

Will Dev and Geet meet?

Will Maan be forced to get married since dadi is sick?

Will Geet's truth come out?

Well, I must say Maan's bitter talks are not gone yet.  He didnt give Geet shelter, Dadi brought Geet to work for her and gave her shelter, infact Geet was leaving and Maan stopped her!

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm wondering the same..why is everybody reserving..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Caco: i just read your BABA Maan bit.....🀣 He is still a BABA. Don't think he'll move forward just yet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@The rest : Reading your take ppl.πŸ˜‰
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guyz i updated my post on PG1...shud i post it here as welll???
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ Caco:- Ok...thats great....Then will Pm gouri to send you the link....and will come to chat in some time...I have to see FB also naa...pl samjha karo...Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Tanu: yea i get to do a NON X-RATED epiπŸ˜† thank god....finallyπŸ˜† a break!πŸ˜†  lovely analysisπŸ‘ i loved the DADI scenes too........i was missing her in the previous epis....now that she's finally back and has fallen really ill....Geet will not be able to leave noww.....Maan was definitely hurting with Geet's decision to leave! and um sure too that Geet will not meet DNT yet!

Doodle thumbnail
ha ha ha @ Caco, really...great minds think alike.... πŸ˜†

and yeah loved your sanyaas part .....its too good...πŸ˜†

Thinking Gurmeet sick to hum sab bhi slow ho gaye... btw liking this den...so organized naa.. and CVs dont need to go deep down to see our pagalpan...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guyz body double ki toh baat hi kya,...πŸ˜†

did u all notice wen maan ws crushin dat appointment letter...wen camera on gurmeet paper ws gettin crushed by his rite hand....bt jaise hi camera frm behind...dat body double crushin paper wid his left hand.....🀣🀣🀣

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rusha4003

Great job Caco ....loved the title "Selfless Love". ....

Felt awful for Gurmeet today ... The PH better start taking steps to have some fillers ready .. they cant overwokr their stars like this !! 😑

Loved how focussed Geet is on getting away from Maan ... and felt sooo sorry for Maan .. he's unable to fathom why she's bent upon leaving the job ..

Dadi finally falls ill with all the strain of acting ill ! Poor thing !

thanks Usha..........i feel bad for Gurmeet too.....he looked really reaaly ill..........he even lost weight i think...........the PH is overworking all of them....Gurmeet shoots 20 hrs😲 that is insane and inhumane!!😑

me too loving Geet is trying to get away from Maan rather than just staring at him lost in those eyes.......dadi finally falls ill.....i guess this was shown to stop Geet from leaving.....she cant even think about leaving now as whenever she'll want to leave Dadi will fall sick.......no chances of Geet leaving
Doodle thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

guyz body double ki toh baat hi kya,...πŸ˜†

did u all notice wen maan ws crushin dat appointment letter...wen camera on gurmeet paper ws gettin crushed by his rite hand....bt jaise hi camera frm behind...dat body double crushin paper wid his left hand.....🀣🀣🀣

yeah saw that...forgot to write that in FB also...will add again...ruk jaa....such a blooper from Nissar? very bad.. 😑 😑 😑