Rang Badalti Odhani

Appreciation thread for Rucha Gujarathi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Second that totally Sidra! Ydays episode , my heart just went out to her... I did feel bad for Khanak too but that will be mentioned in a separate thread.. But what you've mentioned abt the character.. so totally agree... she just isnt prepared for what is coming at her... neither were the other two... but atleast they have each other to deal with it... she suddenly is left alone... just like Khanak was when she arrived in mumbai....she doesnt have the man she loves beside her...

But somehow I feel Khanak had the worse deal of it all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartctvrasika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation thread for Rucha Gujarathi (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kangan7

kangan7

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
rite i appreciale this thread
really liked natasha and guys do comment on my topics as well
i cld understand her position
really felt ad 4 her
and i am sure she wnt turn negative
and i hope she doesn't exist frm the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Good acting by Rucha yesterday.....She claerly protrayed a frustrated Natasha, who was trying her best to remain claim.....Her expression when Shaan said Kanak instead of Natasha was priceless.....Felt very bad for Natasha, during the car scene too....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 17 August 2010 at 7:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 17 August 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Rucha did very well in the scene where she breaks down in the car!  So real! Our hearts go out to Natasha....Till now, Natasha has been presented as a very controlled, good-hearted person. Hope she doesn't turn negative... we have a million shows for female vamps... we want her to be present as this complicating factor may be for Shaan and Khanak... but not go fully negative. Her sister is going to go negative, so Natasha can be a foil for her... she should wonder if she should help her sister or her former boyfriend!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcThe_May_Rose

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Wat a powerful and heart-wrenching stance of Natasha @ Shaan's change of heart...

(right click to view bigger version)

Cheers,
Sana~

kangan7

kangan7

Posted: 20 August 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
guys can u please post more pics of rucha frm this show

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 21 August 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Well sorry to say this

THis crying expression all the actresses do it well and rucha doing it was no big deal.

.She is good at only certain expressions and totally lacks expressions like surprise,shock,and blushing expressions

So in my view she did not act that much good.Just my views and this cry baby expression everybody gives.,infact better than her.

She just some how  manages it well.This is my view only.no offence meant.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top