Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Friends,
Seeing Rucha's performance today, I thought we can express our appreciation for her here just in case she happens to visit the forum!

Rucha, you were very good today! You got everything right- your voice, your eyes, everything... our hearts go out to Natasha.. poor thing... she is not even sure what is going on anymore!

Just hope Taashu doesn't turn negative! Grey- o.k. Black- no:)

Best wishes to you....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anshulsNiza_Khanie-Unknown-22-Amri-smartcnikita_88-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation thread for Rucha Gujarathi" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Unknown-22

Goldie

-Unknown-22

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Great thread Clap ...she really is a great actor poor girl has been through a lot...and she portrays the emotions really well...and yes fingers crossed she doesn't turn negative and finds a new Shaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread, Scholar ji.. I will post some HQ pics of hers later from home as my contribution. She was fabulous in other shows too. I remember watching her in "Waaris" and she was just great :))

Sana~

tvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sana.... yes, some good HQ pics will be nice:)

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Rucha acted good today.

But still i could find myself more pitying khanank's character...like she was hell bent on making natasha knowing that there was nothing between her and shantanu..Imy heart just melted at that
Really khanak is such a rare wonderful soul....I want to pity natasha but.....u see.....somehow i was not conviced at her coming to visit shaan with a shirt and all..It sort of brings down the dignity of her character(in my eyes).

@but haan...the acting was good but Rucha could have done still better especially ibn the scene
where she sees her photo being packed off.I felt she lacked a bit there.

@sana please do not post pictures from her earlier shows and all.That would be boring...without anything new...And one more  request. do not over do that as well.( i mean do not post too muchof her photos  ...This is only request and nothing more.

smartc

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@ shriya: I don't intend on posting her pics from her past shows since I don't have access to those anyways :)

I will post a few of her good pics from the current show. So no worries there :))

Cheers~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikasareeta

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hope u guys like the pics Tongue ~

Cheers,
Sana~

tvrasika

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
ok ..so i was never a natassha fan since rucha entered... usually i just find her scenes lame boring... and even now i won't start yelling "go natassha shaan go".. HOWEVERRRR - i did feel for her.. i truly felt sorry for her.. we have had such scenes before too in which we r "supposed" to have felt sorry for her, but i never really did feel sorry for her.. maybe becuz of her acting or just character... whtever it was.. but i did feel sorry for her.. especially after the looks she and khanak kept sharing, and what she saw in shanak's bedroom.. i mean, this room was practically hers before shaan's marriage.. even now, she isn't really shaan's "ex".. he just said they wud have to be friends for the next 4 months - but only for the world.. i mean i don't think she had taken that as an official breakup.. he did say that they will continue after shanak's divorce - which means that he is still in love with her... and for her to see him sooo "khanak yeh...khanak woh... khanak khanak.." wud have been rreally torturous.. to see all the room's setting changed... to actually feeel like an INTRUDER upon SHANAK.. it was originally khanak who felt like an intruder.. per for natassha to feeel like a 3rd wheel in SHAAN'S life.. wud have been a major traumatic moment for her yaarr... really do feel sad for her.. yeh gopi ki screen time better hai natassha ke character pe laga dein!

SOO.. kudos ruchaa.. for such splendid expression delivery today.. she reallly did portray the character of natassha -natassha's heartbreak, her confusionn, her desperation - REALLY WELL.. keep it up rucha!

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 10 August 2010 at 10:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikasareeta

Post Reply New Post

Go to top