Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

hummayum saeed rated sujal the best

raja thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys

today my friend who is living in karachi told me that hummayun saeed rates sujal the best actor of indian television.he told me as well that sujal plays a very imporatnt role in his coming drama serial.hummayun saeed who is as well known  the mini screen shahrukh khan  of pakistan television says that sujal is a class actor and he can play every role in any type of drama serial.thats the case i have selected him.after asking from where he has known he says that a very close man of hummayun saeed has tell him coz he is also in malayasia now.

thats the latest news guys and later on i will tell u the serial name inshah allah.

GOD BLESS U GUYS ALWAYS (AMIN).

RAJA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

hey thanx raja

that was great update.

meanwhile have you asked someone to be your valentine

go ahead and do that

take care

raja thumbnail

hi dear

thanx for the compliments.i have no girlfriend yet coz i have just finished my studies now i am looking for someone.

raja😉

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Thanks Raja for the information............. So after Aamna now Rajeev has also won the hearts of Hummayun Saeed.👏

Aqsa thumbnail
Hey I have seen many dramas of Humayun Saeed when I was in Pakistan & here also I watch them on cable,yeah he is a very good actor & ofcourse sensible for the reason he said whatever about Rajeev😉.It will be good to see them together👏
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the info Raja.......
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Hey thanks for posting the info
salma thumbnail
THANX 4 DA INFO.IT WAS VERY NICE OF YOU.
fruity_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think the name of the drama is ishq nay
Tabs thumbnail
thanx for the info raja😊