Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
For all those who who are waiting for essay comp, here are the rules your write up should be 50-100 words you can include CID if you want but not necessary just be clear and express your feelings for the country. You can also decorate your post with siggy but it wont affect your marks as you way of expressing is important Its our country India that what is important.
Here are the categories

1 Creative head CID 3 sub categories '
        poems,
        siggies
        story writers
Poem ' best poet
Siggy ' best creator
Story Writer ' Best story writer

2      CID naya Team -- newbies included
        CID best newcomer - best new comer member
        ACP of IF
        Special Freddy award-
New comer ' the new but entrant with great potential in form of discussions
ACP: a Goldie or higher whom we love and respect the most
Freddy award: A member who is dear to us and whose mistakes we intentionally look over.
Someone who keeps us entertained.

3    Member award
      Most effective speaker
      Most stylish member
      Most involved member
      Most witty member
      Most astonished member
Most Effective speaker ' the member who has most efficient speaker who mentions potential points.
The most stylish member ' the member who converses in most stylish manner using effective siggies and smilies
Most involved member ' the member who is emotionally involved with other members of the forum and shares a good bond with them in short period of time.
Most Witty member: the member who has brings up most wittiest topics or is very clever at discussions
Most Astonished member: the member who has surprised you the most through his discussion, creations, poems or stories.

For all those who who are waiting for essay comp, here are the rules your write up should be 50-100 words you can include CID if you want but not necessary just be clear and express your feelings for the country. You can also decorate your post with siggy but it wont affect your marks as you way of expressing is important Its our country India that what is important.

All the Awards goes like this

The Creative Awards

The Best Poet of IF - Jiya
The Best Siggy Creator of IF - Swati (akki_rockstar)
The best Story Writer of IF - Visrom

The CID Naya Member Awards

The Best New Comer Award - Sonia (namaratharocks)
ACP of IF - Prabha
Freddy Of IF - Chinnu

The Members Awards

The Most Effective Speaker of IF - Prabha
The Most Stylish Member of IF - Visrom
The Most Involved Member of IF - Prabha
The Most Witty Member of IF - Drilabh
The Most Astonished Member of IF - Bhinder

Desh Mera (Write up Contest) Bhinder

Edited by sneha_fighter - 18 August 2010 at 12:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_saBhavanabPrincess13.teju_gsunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.ShagnikaAmbrosiavisromastonishm_kal2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF CID Awards 2010 - Winners Declared" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

idea bohot acha hai diii

(an idea can change ur lyf:P)

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
idea is very good. but from my side I will say   can write 2-4 lines only at this point will try. Make picture more clear exactly how or what you are planning?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Idea is interesting and things should start moving immediately. We don't have much time, 5 days to do. I am sure you and Bhinder will put up a great show.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Exactly We will try to come up with a thread by tonight ... and Just wanted to know any suggestion by all of you... Like firstly, We are planning to give some Awards Names as "BEST SPEAKER OF FORUM" and So On .... So just want to know will 5-10 categories do the trick?? moreover, Please suggest Categories you want there ... In first page i will make a list of active members since last 2 months .. underneath categories and all the members will be welcome to choose suitable person for each category and PM to "Told" Person...

@In Second Idea in respect to Independence day, we are planning if you all explain INDEPENDENCE in your words and for this we will choose BEST SPEECH... it will be done by medium of PM..

@ We will put everything in different and clear format so that it would be easy to understand for everyone ..

@ Please guys com up with your precious Suggestions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Ambrosia

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
well we are trying to maintain 2 different threads one for the speech and other for award. Well the most part is explained Bhinder to improve and enhance the idea, we require ya suggestions pls try and make it fast. as we require to make it fast very few days left. Hope you liked the concept and hope the concept is clear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Ambrosia

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Arre Bhinder ji thoda toh credit do original idea waalon kaTongue

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
The idea is original. Hats off to both Bhinder and SnehaThumbs Up

I suggest you guys should add more categories like -

The creative head CID- the poem writers/fanfiction writers of our section deserves equal honor.

CID Naya Team- I see couple of new faces in our section and some of them are contributing so much so there should be a welcome award for them.

ACP of CID section- A member whom we all love to follow wholeheartedly.

Special Freddy Award- A member who is dear to us and whose mistakes we intentionally look over. Someone who keeps us entertained.

Well I hope these helps. I am just suggesting so its upto you if you want to keep these categories. I will add  later if I can think of some more.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.Princess13.sunnyp1414bhinder.thindjiya.Shagnikaprabha.visromChiinnum_kal2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top