Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

precap kokila angry

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Kokila is very angry and pulling Gopi to come with her and then the thali with flour in it falls, i am thinking that Aham guest have arrived and Gopi does not want to go and meet them as Aham does not want to see her. kokila is saying come with me . tomorrow gopi will see more anger from aham  and more dooriya  i doubt if that is going to change.

Edited by fanbidaai - 10 August 2010 at 8:20am

c111 Groupbie
c111
c111

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Kokila is very angry and pulling Gopi to come with her and then the thali with flour in it falls, i am thinking that Aham guest have arrived and Gopi does not want to go and meet them as Aham does not want to see her. kokila is saying come with me . tomorrow gopi will see more anger from aham  and more dooriya  i doubt if that is going to change.

It is getting too too repetitive now. Everything is so predictable now :(
I think unless they gonna change the plot they should focus on another plot like Panna and mamma ji and their household

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miratoonamonalidpsuk19

maneet.n.shanak IF-Rockerz
maneet.n.shanak
maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
literally the worst show ever!
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by c111

I think unless they gonna change the plot they should focus on another plot like Panna and mamma ji and their household

but how will they proceed with panna and mamaji as till now there was nothing change in terms of their character...may be they will come to know nothing is going good with this repeatitive track and will go back to mami's house where mama and panna making Mami's Life Hell,...
lol...maja aayega...
c111 Groupbie
c111
c111

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by c111

but how will they proceed with panna and mamaji as till now there was nothing change in terms of their character...may be they will come to know nothing is going good with this repeatitive track and will go back to mami's house where mama and panna making Mami's Life Hell,...
lol...maja aayega...

This is an Indian show...they ALWAYS come out with something LOOOL Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidp

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top