Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreezombiearanayanimiratoonasarikapatelazminamhappy newsTaneeshabdesai302dambisgujaratigirlillustrious**deenapmonicayRaviSharmaanithagomezanupamgsmile365daysparbhudayaljaujaumitumiwordpowerDamayantiMpremaditimaaneetfanSky-Windmanya7878sana24s3chaudhishaijasonladdoomiss_patel5hp18dirk41ferns82sakshi1k-kimyap@raslaylaznanda_gopaSun-Love..anisha..rasika-akaShaVivaciousQueenALUJNA21ChaudhrytmsihuParamjitThamanna85dramebaazSunriseGreentaral83peg_pionnelincy_cathypuvinisaomomAfghanLeenasajnieshalini01suk19-tellyaddict-nivedithasujji0609mitzi11nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aug 10 - SNS Written update complete" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
i love this show because the written updates are always there early..............thank you guys(all updaters)......u don't know how much it helps me to wake up....or should i say look foward to coming to work....lol

Edited by taral83 - 10 August 2010 at 7:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DamayantiMVivaciousQueensaomomShell16sajniemitzi11-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

i love this show because the written updates are always there early..............thank you guys(all updaters)......u don't know how much it helps me to wake up....or should i say look foward to coming to work....lol

thanx a lot taral....u know we all are writing these updates just for u all....SNS fans so that we will love this more and more.....
thanx dear....ur encouraging words really makes our efforts worth.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueentaral83Shell16

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
waitingggggggggggggggggggggggg....................  jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiii updateeeeeeeeeeeeee karooooooooooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prikiashi

waitingggggggggggggggggggggggg....................  jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiii updateeeeeeeeeeeeee karooooooooooooo

wait karo Ashi....let vid upload on YT...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

prikiashi

Goldie

prikiashi

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i know baba, i am just teasing uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu as Rimi is hidingggggggggg LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomShell16sajnie

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thankyou for the lovely update Shelly....

as told by all... Koki did tie them together...

the precap was little scary... really wonder what's running in KoKi's mind....  as it showed her dragging Gopi in the kitchen and Gopi is crying and telling "nahin maaji"... and Koki is telling "to chal mere saath"... and in the pretext flour falls down on Gopi's saree and everyone look shocked as Ahem's foreign business associates come home....

The main thing i loved in today's episode was Koki sensed Gopi's pain and asked the servant to apply medicine... and the best part is she still believes that Rashi and not Gopi is at fault....

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i know baba, i am just teasing uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu as Rimi is hidingggggggggg LOL

no probs dear...waise  i too put up a question paper for rimi..did u look at it..?

morland7Shell16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top