•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi...we have been having lots of discussion on the future track...for fun lets discuss what dialouges we want from shaan in coming episodes...

i want him to say something like khanak tumare bina akhele is room bein it will be so boring yaar..mat jaana...😊....
I want him to say I love you Khanak in Gujrati!!! ❤️ ❤️

@zeisha

that's an awesome idea yaar😃

i want shaan to say something like 'khanak, tum yeh mat samajna kay ab tumhein agreji nahi seekhni parhi gi. chalo, apni books lao'!😆

Edited by shaantak - 13 years ago

I am glad Shaan has will start to question his feeling now...But I would like to see a slow development as it will be interesting to see how ShaNak come to terms with their feelings....

So getting back to your topic...What if to explain why he said he loved Kanak, I want him to say something like this, in his usaul nervous/flustered/burthal manner😃....

' Dekho Kanak mene kuch galut nahi kaha, mein such mein tumse pyaar karta hoon😕......Kyun ke hum dost hai na?..... I love you as a friend....Mein tumse ek dost ke tara pyaar karta hoon.....Aur mein tumhare saat itna waqt goozar ta hoon, isleye gulti se Natasha ke bayaee, tumhara naam leliya......'
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
@ everyone i loved all of them.

once he has had strong realisation of his feelings i would like him to go down on his knees with a bunch of flowers(same old fashion ) and say I love u as a wife in  shudh hindi.like
"khanak mein tumse ek patni ki roop mein behat pyar karta hoon"something on those lines.
nice expectations:-)..with all these happenings i think we l be getting surprising dialogues from shaan...😊