Pratigya

~Arhaan Behll Appreciation Thread n LUBCLUB(II)~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
add me tooooooooooooo.....................Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishPragati.T

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Arhaan Behll Appreciation Thread n LUBCLUB(II)~ (Page 10)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shefali.K

Shefali.K

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Waving a big Hi to all fans out here....I am from the US (of course an Indian). I regularly follow "Pratigya". Used to like "Pavitra Rishta" but it has started being a drag and stopped watching it.  I've been lurking this forum for a while now, and figured it's about time I joined you and said hi.

I've always had a passing adoration of Arhaan from when 'Pratigya' was aired, but became a 'fan' when actual Krishna-Pratigya moment started. They look uber hot onscreen. Since then I can't get enough of the man. So down-to-earth and cool bean.

Thank you all for bringing me my Arhaan news, and I hope I can now be a part of your sweet little bunch!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umanisha2010ArhainAshish

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shefali_K

Waving a big Hi to all fans out here....I am from the US (of course an Indian). I regularly follow "Pratigya". Used to like "Pavitra Rishta" but it has started being a drag and stopped watching it. I've been lurking this forum for a while now, and figured
it's about time I joined you and said hi.

I've always had a passing adoration of Arhaan from when 'Pratigya' was aired, but became a 'fan' when actual Krishna-Pratigya moment started. They look uber hot onscreen. Since then I can't get enough of the man. So down-to-earth and cool bean.

Thank you all for bringing me my Arhaan news, and I hope I can now be a part of your sweet little bunch!
WELCOME SHEFALI.............. Hug u will hav loads of fun in kriya land.............. LOL and yes arhaan.................. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shefali_K

Waving a big Hi to all fans out here....I am from the US (of course an Indian). I regularly follow "Pratigya". Used to like "Pavitra Rishta" but it has started being a drag and stopped watching it.  I've been lurking this forum for a while now, and figured it's about time I joined you and said hi.

heyyy n welcum to r mad buh full ov lub for arhaan world ehehe glad ur an arhaanian aswell il add up ur nameBig smileBig smileBig smilekeep watchin pratigya n sharin ur pov wit us all ereEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shefali.K

Shefali.K

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thank You Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 07 November 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ARHAINA LUBS HER ARRRHAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

kriyarockx