Balika Vadhu

About Dadisa's behaviour

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TIA.Tia

IF-Rockerz

TIA.Tia

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I don't know why many of the ppl are apprehensive about Dadisa's behaviour of inspecting Anandi.. I mean wat's wrong in that... *Ducks from chappals thrown at me* Pls do listen to me b4 hating me for taking Dadisa's side for her act.. This is a real life incident which happened to me.. I was 12 yrs old when I met my Dadima... The last time she saw me was wen I was 2 and 1/2 yrs old toddler.. So after many years wen I went to meet my Dadima she called me and made me sit nxt to her.. She cupped my face in her hands saw my left profile, right profile, centre profile, caressed my forehead and eyes..Smiled at me then kissed my forehead and said that my granddaughter is the exact replica of my son... I was so happy listening to this and so was my father.. Does that mean that I shud have been angry on my Dadima for doing this??? She was not inspecting me.. She was just curious.. just like a small child.. When a person grows old they become just like a small child in nature and behaviour.. When a child is given a new toy or when a child sees some one new for the first time. the child gets curious and wants to touch the thing/person and tries to make a connection/ bond with it.. and Dadisa being an old lady naturally she has weak eyesight even with her glasses she might not be able to see things that clearly and somewhere Dadisa was curious to touch Anandi.. Which I don't think is wrong.. Its my POV.. but then some ppl tend to differ and I'm ok with it..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Dadisa's behaviour" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
DONT DUCK Wink no chappals from my side LOL but if they throw, ask them to throw in pairs Wink kaam aa jayenge LOL ROFL
enjoyed your granny story Smile god bless your granny..
I think dadisa was checking out her new glasses Geek And when she touched her forehead i actually thought she was inspecting whether the scar from bullet wound was still there.I also get it why people get mad because in similiar way people check the cattle they buy and with dadisa's track record it could even be true,either way we all know pretty soon she will find reasons to fight with anandi LOL and we will get mad at her LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Niza_KhaniedivmathTIA.TiaSuchi-

Niza_Khanie

Niza_Khanie

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i agree wid oth tina and pjya, we dnt know the reason behind dadisa's inspection, could be because she was seein her after 5 years, or it could be like she was inspecting something she bought (knowing dadisa it will probably be the latter, LOL). but hey anandi didnt look upset about it so if anandi didnt mind, y should we mind!!!Tongue
Niza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
well, i found it really annoying. instead of blessing her first, she was kind of making sure that anandi has a perfect face without any scars or anything. god forbid had anandi met with some accident or something, she would have taunted her right there. what your dadima did was a different thing altogether. and no chappals at all its just a matter of difference of viewpoints. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top