is HE a prince?His Highness Mr.Behll

Posted: 13 years ago

wat r UR opinions....? i thnk YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago
Kaassh,  Arhaan's dress is too bright, too shiny , too loud..............I really hate such kind of gaudy dresses.....

But surprisingly i am not hating it..............whatever Arhaan wears looks good on him..................That's the charisma of Arhaan's personality which is making the dress  tolerable for me...............πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by anu-s

Kaassh,  Arhaan's dress is too bright, too shiny , too loud..............I really hate such kind of gaudy dresses.....

But surprisingly i am not hating it..............whatever Arhaan wears looks good on him..................That's the charisma of Arhaan's personality which is making the dress  tolerable for me...............πŸ˜ƒ
yar....i actually hate evrythng regarding colour red.... (dnt know why though) bt all other colours are okay with me....😳 and all colours are okay with arhaan too i thnk....nhi bas i was luking at his features...how perfect a man cn be...uuuuuuufffffffffffffffff.... he looks so royal na.... i have nvr evr seen a man as handsum as he is........😍
Indeed he is a prince..........😍

Whatever he wears, he looks good. Even this, it's actually not so  bad....think the latest designs are like that.....

Don't you think he looks like he is million miles away?....perhaps wishing to get rid of all media person............I hear he is a quiet and reserved person, for such constant media attention must be torture...
Originally posted by kaasshh

yar....i actually hate evrythng regarding colour red.... (dnt know why though) bt all other colours are okay with me....😳 and all colours are okay with arhaan too i thnk....nhi bas i was luking at his features...how perfect a man cn be...uuuuuuufffffffffffffffff.... he looks so royal na.... i have nvr evr seen a man as handsum as he is........😍

That's right Kaassh, Infact he is looking more handsome & stylish & Royal in this dress.........
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Indeed he is a prince..........😍

Whatever he wears, he looks good. Even this, it's actually not so  bad....think the latest designs are like that.....

Don't you think he looks like he is million miles away?....perhaps wishing to get rid of all media person............I hear he is a quiet and reserved person, for such constant media attention must be torture...
he is a vry good person by heart and he nvr fakes.. he is wat he is..and thats the most wonderful thng abt him..... ooohhh that grl wud be the luckiest in this world whum HE will choose...man...he is HAAWWTTT.....!!!! i cnt stop looking at him...and drooling...OMG......πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by kaasshh

he is a vry good person by heart and he nvr fakes.. he is wat he is..and thats the most wonderful thng abt him..... ooohhh that grl wud be the luckiest in this world whum HE will choose...man...he is HAAWWTTT.....!!!! i cnt stop looking at him...and drooling...OMG......πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I think this picture makes him look remote and 'don't-come-near-me'....very, very irresistable!!

But yes Kaasshh..........indeed the girl he picks will be the lucky one!😳😊
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I think this picture makes him look remote and 'don't-come-near-me'....very, very irresistable!!

But yes Kaasshh..........indeed the girl he picks will be the lucky one!😳😊
am having goosebumps....πŸ˜†

he is the PRINCE ! ❀️❀️❀️he rules over our hearts !❀️ πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hi Kaassh 😊

Usually I find this color a bit...... and I'm not too sure about the design as well

But you are absolutely right It's actually quite funny he does look good in just about every color even those I can't stand πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And yes he is definitely looking like a prince though he looks like he wants the media to disappear πŸ˜†
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago