still anyone have doubt abt Sriram's talent!!

Posted: 13 years ago

hi guys after watching yesterdays's episode still anyone have doubt abt Sriram's talent!!!!

What a performance it is!!!! that also on stage without any interruption is not so easy to perform that song!!! and whats wonder  was he was not out of his 'sur' while changing his voice from male to female..
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Such a wonder talented person he is!!! ⭐️

He is the only contestant in this show who has not been come in bottom 3 till now!!!
sorry for another thread on Sriram..but what to do he is such a great singer and after looking his performance yesterday  i cant control myself to open this one!!
but want comments if still anyone have doubt on his talent!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is not the first time that this performance has happened on stage. Compare, please leave the gimmics apart
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBy7pcwSTGU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hYFeBSORnU[/YOUTUBE]
Just for referance here is the original
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJwOzpW3k7g[/YOUTUBE]
rths thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt both sreeram and abhas have sung nicely.no comparisons with the legend .But my observation is abhas sang the song slower than the original which gives him more scope to shift from male to female a bit easily.I may be wrong,plz can give your opinion if something I couldnt understand.😊
Abhas also brought  some variations  which is not there in the original.
Edited by rths - 13 years ago
kallu_be thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@kaushikbasu Thanks for the clips for comparison.

Sreerams version feels class above abhas version in both energy and attitude.

never had any doubt that he's talented...
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am glued to Sreeram's performances.I have not posted much in this forum but do observe all the topics.Sreeram deserved to be the winner after watching his consistency and song difficulities which been selected by sreeram.

God bless.

I wish him all the best and the rest of the finalist too.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl
@kaushik basu
thanq sooo much or these videos
but i think performance wise sriram is better than abhas...not only he sung well...but maintain very well as both female and male...
esp his 'thumkey's' as a female role.lol....
 exactly this is his hidden art!!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm anyone who comes up in standard reality shows,definitely have talent.. there is no doubt about this .. Even Tia was talented but it is personal choice, saw many of you bashing her with vulgar language or with strict stick ... So there is no point to talk about talent .. it is just a matter of those 3-4 minutes on stage.. if you utilize those, people say you are good singer... but i don't believe in this .. as you get 1 full week to memorize 1 song..and then paste on stage.. A dumb can do this ... thing matter is own input..what is yours force in the song .. And I did not feel anything extra ordinary or even ordinary in his performance.. A Person who is on such high level of competition and been singing or learning since younger age, if gets 1 week to memorize a song and if he sings well, there is nothing too shocking or matter to Shreeram ke naam ki mala japna .. And I felt his Sur was shaking while delivering female voice.. Moreover, At Men Voice too, it was just OK OK .. nothing resembles to put blanket off,jumps out of bed and run out in streets while creeping "Shreeram rocks rocks he did this" ..LOL there was nothing like that ..

but still if anyone found, Enjoy ....@It is all my personal Opinion .. If it hurts anyone it will be Co-Incidence ... Thanks ...
sree32 thumbnail
not at all shayariiii 👏 ...east or west sreeram is the best 👍🏼
@blinder.kamboj
ofcourse ur views dont hurt anbody here....i had opened this thread not to only appreciate his performance abt this song!!!
critics also welcome....