Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Handsome Jaywant:The Weapon to unite Arman or the

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I am liking Jaywant so far i find him handsome n welldressed n smart- the way i like men!!!
But i'm wondering isn't he in PR 4 somethg big i mean by his article it seems so n he being the 1st choice implies that he is one of Ekta's Fav n i'm sure CR will find place 2 fit him just like that witch. Now wat i dunno is will he be falling in love with Archu n b her man or will b using her?

I rely as usual on ur guesses esp Taniaz but i wud like him 2 fall genuinely in lov with her n make her happy.
I wudn't mind if he is bad either n Manav finds out  with Ajit help n tries 2 save Archu n at the end goes 2 Archu coz we all kno that Manav is the guy who needs bullying to act. We know he can b very passionate at times esp when Archu goes away from him or is in problems.

Do tel me ur options if u have any.

C u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I dont find jaywant handsome at all. I have met him in person at the marge of my cousin. My cousn got married to nivedita basu, ekta's then right hand gal. Mahesh shetty luks better with grey shades. He has that mysterious luk needed to potray an evil guy. Well kudos to the actor.. And moreover he and satish luks lyk they a brothers but i love satish's charectr

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelsonu0511HappyMelody

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@alektal Everyone's taste of course i know some who has fallen 4 creepy face Ajit too LOL i know all girls r doomed 4 Manav ,me too but i find Jay baba attractive.

As 4 satish he's a darling n characterwise i haven't find anything yet 2 hate Jaywant just want u guys 2 guess some interestg twists
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I don't find him that handsome but he is not bad as well..
He is more mysterious and could be a very dangerous guy . I think he is into gambling in a big way ...
He is a very ambitious person and I am worried that he might use Archana as his ticket to go up in life ....
Archana does have rich and influential brother in laws and they both care a lot about her ....

umayal

umayal IF-Dazzler
umayal
umayal

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I dont find him as a good man or a match for archu. he is into something that could be dangerous. But yes he may be an impulsive force that unite ARMAN.

Edited by umayal - 10 August 2010 at 7:09am

Tanyaz

CatPooh2 Groupbie
CatPooh2
CatPooh2

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I agree with you omshreejanu... I think Mahesh Shetty is super hot... I ve met him in person too... Actually just seen him in the market once i think he looks even better in person. He definately has that mysterious look and i think he and archu will look smashing together... I wish he would have taken up the show in the first place only... Their chemistry would have looked amazing !!! Anyway... Looking forward to seeing them together now....
krishs123 Newbie
krishs123
krishs123

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i agree with you Catpooh2. Wish he had taken up the main lead offer before. Now i wish Ekta gets some sense and gets him back as a positive lead which he deserves to be. As too much of manav and archana is killing the showSleepy. Show Jaywant as a Good man and a Loving Husband and get a new good change in this serial. Get a Good change and diffrent one too.. dont let it turn out to be same old storied which we have been seein since ages in all serials... its getting very boring with whtas happenin right now. I rather Watch big boss instead bcoz im losing intrest in PR coz of bored watchin Manav & Archana... Please Ekta Need A Change Desperately...  

Jaywant and Archana's chemistry would be amazing.... Looking forward to seeing them together now for good....
real-rajput Groupbie
real-rajput
real-rajput

Posted: 31 October 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
jaywant ............yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top