Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

new promo(10/08/10) WU.....Naitik toh gaya (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by shriya_naksh

thanx divzz dii.. naitik to ab gaya akshi ko wo dekhna hi chahihe
phir to uski vaat lag gayi samjoAngry

afsos toh isi bata ki hai ki Akshara unmein se nahi jo sabki waat lagayegi....she will cry cry n cry...but yeh Naitik toh samjhe that Akshara is getting jealous n that yedi is falling for him...Angry

cry cry..ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pravz--_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo(10/08/10) WU.....Naitik toh gaya (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Audacious

Audacious

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
If i am not mistaken . The promo was already posted here before:

Plz pardon for interruption but that post & promo was posted before than this post. Plz do tell me if i am mistakenBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Btw don't mind & keep smiling & stay happyBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pravz---.Shriya.-_Divya_

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
munna needs his a$$ whopped by akshara...he needs to stop this drama and leave our poor akshi alone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pravz--

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
HI GUYS what do u think?will akshara go to her inlaws or not?kindly taffy please really i am worried about her. what is going to happen to naksh. will they ever be happy? we all want naksh to be togeher. what naitik is going to do?from the day they got married somany misunderstanding between them.becoz of separation and holi track yrkkh lost its charm and lessawards in SPA 2010 . now this jealousy track,i don't what to say?cv's kindly understand nobody loving track. some extent it is ok. not this much. both of them love each other,and hurting each other more.this track will end happy or sad?i think it should end in positive mode. dragging for 3 months.is the worst idea for this show. we are not going witness any naksh happy moments. we watch yrkkh only for naksh. in the lasst 1yr they naksh hapy moments less and fighting and misunderstanding more. i want to know naksh will be together and wheather they will be happy or not? kindly anyone tell me?when we r going naksh happy momentsafter 3 months.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pravz--_Divya_

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Audacious

If i am not mistaken . The promo was already posted here before:

Plz pardon for interruption but that post & promo was posted before than this post. Plz do tell me if i am mistakenBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Btw don't mind & keep smiling & stay happyBig smileBig smileBig smile

hey
i just provided WU.......d link u posted had Youtube link n not WUSmile

sia.k_1

xobikagobi

xobikagobi

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
ROFL

_Divya_

_Divya_