cutiepies thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA:

STAR Plus/ 7 PM

Koki ties Gopi and Rashi together with a rope so that they stick together and work together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: starfru

SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA:

STAR Plus/ 7 PM

Koki ties Gopi and Rashi together with a rope so that they stick together and work together.

pata tha aisa hi kuchh hone wala hai.....thanx for sharing..
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starfru

SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA:

STAR Plus/ 7 PM

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Koki ties Gopi and Rashi together with a rope so that they stick together and work together</font>.

<div></div><font size="1">From: Telegraph</font>

Darn it! I liked my ideas better... (Gopi and Ahem tied together, Rashi tied to the stove learning to cook...) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Looks like we get to watch Rashi be mean to Gopi some more. How predictable. <sigh>
suvaaslondon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this .This is just irritating.Rashi to being mean to GOPI.
But will KOKI or Hetal be able to watch this.
They just going around in circles.I
s this what happens in Indian soaps.?
I am losing the patience now.Why can't it be a crisp and entertaining one rather than crying GOPI all the time ?
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Lolz....this is silly πŸ˜•
As I predicted they are not goint to show anything more on the cooker track...neither are Koki and Ahem planning anything to bring out the truth😑....And this new 'punishment' track has started.
But one thing for sure...If Gopi and rashi are tied, Gopi can't make more mistakes as Rashi won't be able to blame Gopi alone....

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalidp

Lolz....this is silly πŸ˜•

As I predicted they are not goint to show anything more on the cooker track...neitherare Koki and Ahem planning anything to bring out the truth😑....And this new 'punishment' track has started.

But one thing for sure...If Gopi and rashi are tied, Gopi can't make more mistakes as Rashi won't be able to blame Gopi alone....

yahi to hai koki ki SHgiri, she knws if the gals wil remain free their mistake wil go unnotice bt together it wont. As they both wil be there in frnt of her eyes.

Nd dont worry truth cnt be out this much soon as cvs cnt take risk by revealing truth as wont hv ny other twist 4 future.
razianas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It will be fun to watch it. i just wish Rashi says bitter words to gopi and ahem passing by should listen to that it was all rashi's done not Gopi's.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing,  it just means that Rashi will be treating gopi like a servant and whilst gopi does all the work rashi will be the one sitting on the side complaining

ishaijason thumbnail
hey i think koki knows it is rashi,then y is she quiet,she could have brought that half boiled chana to everyone's notice.may she wants gopi to admit that it was nother but her sis rashi.or may be sumthing else is running in our koki's mind
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: razianas

It will be fun to watch it. i just wish Rashi says bitter words to gopi and ahem passing by should listen to that it was all rashi's done not Gopi's.

this would be like dream come true....but this much soon CVs will give what we were dreaming abt...i doubt....they only know to drag and make A Chewing Gum of a good show...

so just have to w8.....what will happen...