Uravugal

Amarasigamani Sir invites you!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear Atinamma for the post & PM...

To AS Sir..
I liked the Invitation its so Beautiful.. with those Poetic Lines...

My Hearty Congratulations!!! to the Bride & Groom...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 10 August 2010 at 1:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amarasigamani Sir invites you!!! (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Sue Chech - will try and get the translations done by this evening.

Eljay - can see how much you miss this wedding - you have mentioned Madras as Chennai.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50atinaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eclat

Sue Chech - will try and get the translations done by this evening.

Eljay - can see how much you miss this wedding - you have mentioned Madras as Chennai.. LOL

yes i too agree with u on eljay aunty miss chennai a lot...

amara_50atina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hello Amara sir - Thanks for inviting all of us to the wedding. It was very nice of you. I really want to come - if only the wedding happened in June instead of August 27th or my vacation happened in August instead of June I would have been able to make it.  Hmmn...

My hearty advanced congratulations to the young couple. They look so cute together. Please do send us some pictures.

Your words - appappa - Ongalala mattum thaan appadi yezhutha mudiyum on the invitation. They both are gifted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50atinaSweetyGreen

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Roja will attend the wedding - Inshah Allah. Will convey all your blessings/wishes in person to Mrs. and Mr. Parthi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50Sue NaireljayatinaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Roja will attend the wedding - Inshah Allah. Will convey all your blessings/wishes in person to Mrs. and Mr. Parthi. <div></div>

Really happy for u roja dear.. do share some pics of the wedding here when u return...

AS Sir thank u so much for the invitation to all the IF members..

amara_50atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi folks,
Had a breif talk with Parthi and Shalini. Parthi just landed today..( Thursday 12th) and Shalini was there when I called.

Such a doll she is. Both of them conveyed their sincere thanks to all of you.

I also had a brief talk with Mrs AS. She sounded very knid and nice too.

amara_50SweetyGreen

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Hi folks,
Had a breif talk with Parthi and Shalini. Parthi just landed today..( Thursday 12th) and Shalini was there when I called.

Such a doll she is. Both of them conveyed their sincere thanks to all of you.

I also had a brief talk with Mrs AS. She sounded very knid and nice too.

The excitement is so great - its like a family wedding for us too....if only I had a magic carpet I will land within seconds at the door steps of the wedding hall....without informing anyone of my identity, I will mix around freely - making both parties (Groom/Bride) think its a fren invited by the other...LOL. Mr. Amara will only discover its me when I say " Ada Pradhaman nanaayittundu, AS chetta" (Ada Pradhaman is delicious, bro AS)ROFL ROFL

To Mr. & Mrs Amara Sigamani and family - Heartiest congratulations from Mr &. Mrs Nair and family, Kuala Lumpur, M'sia  - greetings to our charming  couple Parthi and Shalini for a happy wedded life - remember dears...that happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married..!!.DancingDancingDancing

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 August 2010 at 7:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.