Uravugal

Amarasigamani Sir invites you!!! - Page 2

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Sue Chech - will try and get the translations done by this evening.

Eljay - can see how much you miss this wedding - you have mentioned Madras as Chennai.. 😆

yes i too agree with u on eljay aunty miss chennai a lot...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Amara sir - Thanks for inviting all of us to the wedding. It was very nice of you. I really want to come - if only the wedding happened in June instead of August 27th or my vacation happened in August instead of June I would have been able to make it.  Hmmn...

My hearty advanced congratulations to the young couple. They look so cute together. Please do send us some pictures.

Your words - appappa - Ongalala mattum thaan appadi yezhutha mudiyum on the invitation. They both are gifted.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Roja will attend the wedding - Inshah Allah. Will convey all your blessings/wishes in person to Mrs. and Mr. Parthi.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rojapoooo

Roja will attend the wedding - Inshah Allah. Will convey all your blessings/wishes in person to Mrs. and Mr. Parthi. <div></div>

Really happy for u roja dear.. do share some pics of the wedding here when u return...

AS Sir thank u so much for the invitation to all the IF members..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi folks,
Had a breif talk with Parthi and Shalini. Parthi just landed today..( Thursday 12th) and Shalini was there when I called.

Such a doll she is. Both of them conveyed their sincere thanks to all of you.

I also had a brief talk with Mrs AS. She sounded very knid and nice too.

Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atina

Hi folks,

Had a breif talk with Parthi and Shalini. Parthi just landed today..( Thursday 12th) and Shalini was there when I called.

Such a doll she is. Both of them conveyed their sincere thanks to all of you.

I also had a brief talk with Mrs AS. She sounded very knid and nice too.

The excitement is so great - its like a family wedding for us too....if only I had a magic carpet I will land within seconds at the door steps of the wedding hall....without informing anyone of my identity, I will mix around freely - making both parties (Groom/Bride) think its a fren invited by the other...😆. Mr. Amara will only discover its me when I say " Ada Pradhaman nanaayittundu, AS chetta" (Ada Pradhaman is delicious, bro AS)🤣 ðŸ¤£

To Mr. & Mrs Amara Sigamani and family - Heartiest congratulations from Mr &. Mrs Nair and family, Kuala Lumpur, M'sia  - greetings to our charming  couple Parthi and Shalini for a happy wedded life - remember dears...that happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married..!!.
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Sue Chech - will try and get the translations done by this evening.

Eljay - can see how much you miss this wedding - you have mentioned Madras as Chennai.. 😆

Thank you da Chellam ....ala Prakash Rao..!!😆😆😆😆😆...is it Chennai as Madras???
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
right now.....(10 55 Pm in Chennai/Madras) a few hours only for the wedding.....

"Friday, the 27th of August
Two Thousand and Ten 
between 9:00 am and 10:30 am in the morning "

I can imagine how busy is our As sir......I tried calling him just to wish him one more time....but I guess he is too busy ....busi oh...busy...

I pray that wedding goes on well.....

I am sure there are so many here praying for the same with good hearts.......for our As sir and ofcourse for the wedded couple too.....

God Bless!!
Edited by atina - 13 years ago