GardenHood of the Travelling Rose! - updated pg5!

Posted: 13 years ago
Well i came across this Rose in a garden. A white rose. it had been sown by a gardener in an outhouse,with loving care. He had fertilized, water it, nurtured it. He had seen it bloom from a small bud into his beautiful flower that was going to spread its fragrance around show its beauty to the seer. Let the world appreciate it by breathing in its perfume, marvel at its beauty and spread the message of love and harmony.

One day a princess came to the garden, innocent and beautiful just like the rose. She had taken an early morning sojourn into the Garden to see the sun rise, the garden come to life. But also to dry her wet hair in the sun, let the perfumed air from the garden fill her nostrils and caress her hair.
She breathed in deeply taking in the smells that the garden emitted. Loving the freshness of a dew drop filled morning.

As she was drying her hair, she saw the gardener water the plants and care for them like a loving father. She remembered her own. She signaled him the beauty of his work in appreciative gestures. Gardener smiled, asked her if she wanted to keep a rose, a white rose. She nodded she loves flowers, their beauty, their fragrance, she said.

Gardener almost cut the rose from the plant. She halted him as from the corner of her eye she saw Him, the prince. The stern unyielding Prince who hated flowers. But she wondered isn't that contradictory, if you hate flower why have them in your garden?

The rose had been eager to go to the princess well its existence was to spread love and it knew the princess was in love. She had smiled looking at him. But before it could find itself perhaps in her hands, her hair, her desk she had gone, run away on seeing the Prince who never gave it any attention. It sulked, oh today i have stay on the plant and spread love from afar, it thought.

Just then the Prince came, it thought if only I knew how to cower, shrivel up even on the plant, fall off perhaps because to be looked at with scorn by the Prince was surely fate worse than death. But as it thought of ways to pretend dead, it saw something that made it stand straight, in all its glory.

Lord behold, the Prince smiled. Was it dreaming? It asked a thorn to prick it. "Ouch" it said when thorn complied. The Prince came near it, cause it was the very one that the Princess had admired. He touched me, it thought, would miracles ever cease? It was the lightest caress, like feather that made it smile. It sprayed a little more fragrance to entrap the Prince. Take me with you, bemoaned silently the rose, Take me with you.

The Prince must have heard, it jumped for joy. For, the very next minute it found itself in his hand, Oh the first touch brought bliss and almost doors of heaven shown, for its very purpose was that much near fulfillment. To spread love. And the Prince was in love. Wonder of wonders, it thought!

Oh the Pirnce had surely fallen in love cause only a fool in love would talk to himself. It had heard stories from cousins who had seen their brothers and sisters fools who talked to them in love. Ah! today seems to be my lucky day it thought.

Just then it saw the Princess come down the stairs, the Prince ready to give the flower. But wait, they have company. The Prince quickly put it next to his heart, protected from scornful eyes that were enemies of lovers.

It sat there waiting for its journey's end, hearing the steady rhythm of the Prince's heartbeat. Slowly it was brought out and then put in a ----FILE? Why there it wanted to scream the Princess was to the right. Maybe she will take the file and hence me it surmised not unhappily.

But fate had something else in store, it had to go through pain to show love to the Princess, it first found itself in one pair of hands, then other and then third. And before it could stop itself from reeling, it was gravity working and itself falling as if from a skyscraper, hurtling down at a breakneck speed.

Save me, it screamed, but no one heard. Princess, it cried out but they were arguing amongst themselves instead of attending to its bruises.

It felt hurt. So this was what real world was all about. Pain, rejection. It wanted to go back to the garden, back on the plant. But alas, the umbilical cord was cut, never to be joined. It lay there, shattered to the heart. Just when it thought it had met fate that was sure death, it was picked up slowly by .....oh thank god...it gave a silent prayer, the Princess.

Before it would rise in elation, before it could rejoice, it got another jolt of its life....
it found itself int eh dark hole. a pit. cast away like it was a thorn, not a flower, thrown like was not needed.

It thought is this my fate, a fate that surely is death?

Edited by rushtrip - 13 years ago
Very beautiful...Vrush write something from Maan's perspective  esp when Geet throws the rose away and when he finds out she is searching for another job...Uske dil ka haal beyaan karo 😊
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

Very beautiful...Vrush write something from Maan's perspective  esp when Geet throws the rose away and when he finds out she is searching for another job...Uske dil ka haal beyaan karo 😊

Sure will do that..update padha ki nahi...am i duck under the table?
Originally posted by rushtrip

Sure will do that..update padha ki nahi...am i duck under the table?

Update padhi maine...I think it's time for me to duck now😕
Ah Abs..no...you dont have to..
beautifulll................. amzing.... thank u so much for the pm, othe wise i would've miss this... pls pm me wen u update any oneshots
sure thing smiliey..will do...thanks for appreciating...

totally random thoughts...in my mind..the rose..niggled at me..asking me to say something on its behalf...
I really loved the scene from the rose's prespective 😊 nice work jaanii 😛

-Mahi ❤️
thanks Mahi..

yeah..it was crying poor soul...mujhe..uspe badi daaya aayee..

sab usse idhar se udhar dhobi ke kutte ki tarah..le jaa rahe the..
An un-thought of perspective....very different...very interesting...Thanks!!!😛