Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Tears for Gopis mistake or Kokilas mistake (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by taral83

though we all wish that those tears are for Gopi......i don't think so............he has no feelings towards Gopi........he might after this cooker truth comes out.................but for now his tears are strictly for his mother..............Gopi was his toy...as he said......he was only playing with it because it made his mother happy........but the cooker kand......made his mother very upset and also but her life in danger........biggest mistake Gopi can make. He wasn't getting anything from Gopi except that she was helping his mother ease some of the work off her shoulders...........but she can't even do that......so there is now no reason for her to be in his life..................thats my take
i also think that those tears are for his mum because she has made a mistake and every time he sees his mother tears come, when he and if he has thoughts of gopi they are more negative he wants her out of his life.  He cant stand the thought of her.

I will still have hope for our Ahem.  For one, I cannot believe that the creatives would spend 3 MONTHS on a story line developing Ahem's hatred for Gopi.  It doesn't make sense - unless this is the norm in Indian serials.  To me, it's ridiculous.  Why would anyone invest in a show that focuses on the negative so much of the time. 

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who has watched and read WAY too much Jane Austen and seen WAY too many Bollywood movies.  Akbar eventually did fall for Jodha after all...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tears for Gopis mistake or Kokilas mistake (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

though we all wish that those tears are for Gopi......i don't think so............he has no feelings towards Gopi........he might after this cooker truth comes out.................but for now his tears are strictly for his mother..............Gopi was his toy...as he said......he was only playing with it because it made his mother happy........but the cooker kand......made his mother very upset and also but her life in danger........biggest mistake Gopi can make. He wasn't getting anything from Gopi except that she was helping his mother ease some of the work off her shoulders...........but she can't even do that......so there is now no reason for her to be in his life..................thats my take
i also think that those tears are for his mum because she has made a mistake and every time he sees his mother tears come, when he and if he has thoughts of gopi they are more negative he wants her out of his life. He cant stand the thought of her.

I will still have hope for our Ahem. For one, I cannot believe that the creatives would spend 3 MONTHS on a story line developingAhem's hatred for Gopi. It doesn't make sense - unless this is the norm in Indian serials. To me, it's ridiculous. Why would anyone invest in a show that focuses on the negative so much of the time.

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who has watched and read WAY too much Jane Austen and seen WAY too many Bollywood movies. Akbar eventually did fall for Jodha after all...LOLLOLLOL

aapke muh me ghee shakkar,
nd i m just swinging between both the side of coins nd would love to see our Aham Akba Darcy to fall 4 Gopi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Well am sorry so burst your bubble ladies but I think Ahem is showing his mom that he is hurting because of Gopi so that Koki throws Gopi out of the house.. He knows that Gopi is still in the house because of his mom.. And she can't go anywhere until Koki throws her out.. Am really sorry for sounding so negative but but I've lost hope in Ahem now.. I feel like going into my laptop screen and giving him a tight slap each time I see him on screen.. Oops I got carried away again LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsaomomsuk19

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

i also think that those tears are for his mum because she has made a mistake and every time he sees his mother tears come, when he and if he has thoughts of gopi they are more negative he wants her out of his life.  He cant stand the thought of her.

I will still have hope for our Ahem.  For one, I cannot believe that the creatives would spend 3 MONTHS on a story line developing Ahem's hatred for Gopi.  It doesn't make sense - unless this is the norm in Indian serials.  To me, it's ridiculous.  Why would anyone invest in a show that focuses on the negative so much of the time. 

Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic who has watched and read WAY too much Jane Austen and seen WAY too many Bollywood movies.  Akbar eventually did fall for Jodha after all...LOLLOLLOL
Well this has become a norm of Indian telly shows...they show the lead couple getting married without their consent and then they start dragging the show....It adds a excitement factor for the viewers as they are expecting some romance....it only lasts until the lead couple finally are together and consummate...After that the excitement dies and viewers start drifting to other shows in search of excitement...
Sorry for being a spoiler...but I see all shows going the same way....same dish but different tadka ..

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalidp

Well this has become a norm of Indian telly shows...they show the lead couple getting married without their consent and then they start dragging the show....It adds a excitement factor for the viewers as they are expecting some romance....it only lasts until the lead couple finally are together and consummate...After that the excitement dies and viewers start drifting to other shows in search of excitement...
Sorry for being a spoiler...but I see all shows going the same way....same dish but different tadka ..

Completely agree with mona...
i m an example..left 3 shows already due to lil bit of same reason......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top