Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

Tears for Gopis mistake or Kokilas mistake (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Joined: 04 May 2010

Posts: 5446

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
So true.

But the tears don't make any sense at this point in the story. Nothing has changed for him to fall for Gopi so far so the tears seem senseless. The CVs better explain or add a new drama ... like problems in the business. The same old story every day is getting to be too much.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tears for Gopis mistake or Kokilas mistake (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 17287

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

So true.

But the tears don't make any sense at this point in the story. Nothing has changed for him to fall for Gopi so far so the tears seem senseless. The CVs better explain or add a new drama ... like problems in the business. The same old story every day is getting to be too much.

hmm...kya karu...nothing else is there to speculate abt..evrything is just so clear,,,,Rashi plotting, gopi crying Koki shouting
except Aham who is either himself confuse or making me confuse with his tears...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19

suvaaslondon

Groupbie

suvaaslondon

Joined: 10 July 2010

Posts: 153

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

So true.

But the tears don't make any sense at this point in the story. Nothing has changed for him to fall for Gopi so far so the tears seem senseless. The CVs better explain or add a new drama ... like problems in the business. The same old story every day is getting to be too much.
 
 
I agree with you shelly.
Ahem is wallowed in self pity for himself and confused about what to do Next.The cvs have not showed anything which has changed his mind or feelings towards GOPI.
They have gone so far apart.He decides to sleep in the guest room knowing that it will hurt his MOM
Probably we would love to see a changed ahem  and reading his emotioins too much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010

Posts: 15751

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

Originally posted by saomom

Neither. He's in tears because he's realizing he's a big jerk and he's trying to sort everything out in his mind. We think because men are men that they have everything figured out. Well, I'm hear to tell you that after 27 years with the same man, I know they don't have it all figured out. They wing it most of the time. Give him some time (a lot of SCREEN TIME LOL ) and I'm sure Ahem will start to sort it all out.

lol ... no they don't have anything figured out. They need help of a good woman to help them understand everything...in this case not sure at this point if it is going to be mom or Gopi.


In reality it should be Gopi. Koki had her chance with him. LOL   While moms are an important factor in a man's life (and should be), his wife should be his focus and the one to help him to develop into something special. His growth should be because he now has the responsibility and love of a woman, not because he wants to please his mother. Just hoping Ahem figures this out sooner than later.
Also mums need to let go as well, keep the relationship separate and have respect for both.  MIL are complex they just cant let go (thankfully i live in one part of the world and they live in anotherSmile)I think that  on once the misunderstandings are cleared kokila should say to aham its time for me to let go and gopi to take over thats when he should let gopi come into his heart his life and then start to educate her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsaomomsujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 17287

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by lovtv

Originally posted by saomom

Neither. He's in tears because he's realizing he's a big jerk and he's trying to sort everything out in his mind. We think because men are men that they have everything figured out. Well, I'm hear to tell you that after 27 years with the same man, I know they don't have it all figured out. They wing it most of the time. Give him some time (a lot of SCREEN TIME LOL ) and I'm sure Ahem will start to sort it all out.

lol ... no they don't have anything figured out. They need help of a good woman to help them understand everything...in this case not sure at this point if it is going to be mom or Gopi.


In reality it should be Gopi. Koki had her chance with him. LOL   While moms are an important factor in a man's life (and should be), his wife should be his focus and the one to help him to develop into something special. His growth should be because he now has the responsibility and love of a woman, not because he wants to please his mother. Just hoping Ahem figures this out sooner than later.
Also mums need to let go as well, keep the relationship separate and have respect for both.  MIL are complex they just cant let go (thankfully i live in one part of the world and they live in anotherSmile)I think that  on once the misunderstandings are cleared kokila should say to aham its time for me to let go and gopi to take over thats when he should let gopi come into his heart his life and then start to educate her.

this is called analysis by Big Ladies...m very small to comment anything as m happily single......
but whatever u all said is a complete truth......MIL should clear the space in her Boys Life and Heart so that New Gal can easily Fit in both the places...and can have a happy married life.....


Edited by -tellyaddict- - 10 August 2010 at 7:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609suk19

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Joined: 20 August 2006

Posts: 3596

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
though we all wish that those tears are for Gopi......i don't think so............he has no feelings towards Gopi........he might after this cooker truth comes out.................but for now his tears are strictly for his mother..............Gopi was his toy...as he said......he was only playing with it because it made his mother happy........but the cooker kand......made his mother very upset and also but her life in danger........biggest mistake Gopi can make. He wasn't getting anything from Gopi except that she was helping his mother ease some of the work off her shoulders...........but she can't even do that......so there is now no reason for her to be in his life..................thats my take

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009

Posts: 17287

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

though we all wish that those tears are for Gopi......i don't think so............he has no feelings towards Gopi........he might after this cooker truth comes out.................but for now his tears are strictly for his mother..............Gopi was his toy...as he said......he was only playing with it because it made his mother happy........but the cooker kand......made his mother very upset and also but her life in danger........biggest mistake Gopi can make. He wasn't getting anything from Gopi except that she was helping his mother ease some of the work off her shoulders...........but she can't even do that......so there is now no reason for her to be in his life..................thats my take


hmmm...this is a Bitter Truh taral i know.....we all just speculating each and every angle of the Story with Aham's tears...shatad kahi koi clue mil jaye to keep ourself happy...but u put a very valid  point....truly....
its sad for me to think the Teary Angle in u way.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010

Posts: 15751

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

though we all wish that those tears are for Gopi......i don't think so............he has no feelings towards Gopi........he might after this cooker truth comes out.................but for now his tears are strictly for his mother..............Gopi was his toy...as he said......he was only playing with it because it made his mother happy........but the cooker kand......made his mother very upset and also but her life in danger........biggest mistake Gopi can make. He wasn't getting anything from Gopi except that she was helping his mother ease some of the work off her shoulders...........but she can't even do that......so there is now no reason for her to be in his life..................thats my take
i also think that those tears are for his mum because she has made a mistake and every time he sees his mother tears come, when he and if he has thoughts of gopi they are more negative he wants her out of his life.  He cant stand the thought of her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Gopi's mistake

2

suk19 15 1282 14 July 2010 at 7:49am
By sajnie
too much of tears are irritating siddiqua 4 377 14 July 2010 at 7:43am
By sajnie
Gopis little sister suk19 9 2323 27 June 2010 at 11:24am
By -tellyaddict-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.