Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I cannot believe it .. how can they mess it up ???? and what abt the Whole jungle track ?? CVS had always been logical when it comes to their characters.. They cannot just show him "thinking" or in delima mode when "nakusha's" life is in danger .. this is so no Dutta... na!! God forbid if that happens then to me this will the death of him..unless there is some logical VERY logical explanation on his part which i dont find any .. the promo is misleading and will we know it tonight!

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The promo showed he is sitting in the bar drinking.This means he didnt go to save naku.I think anna may call him and threaten to kill naku if he doesnt come.Atleast then he may go?
Moreover datta must know that its becoz of him that naku is kidnapped.Anna's enemy is datta not naku.Naku is just a victim here.Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SAraW

I cannot believe it .. how can they mess it up ???? and what abt the Whole jungle track ?? CVS had always been logical when it comes to their characters.. They cannot just show him "thinking" or in delima mode when "nakusha's" life is in danger .. this is so no Dutta... na!! God forbid if that happens then to me this will the death of him..unless there is some logical VERY logical explanation on his part which i dont find any .. the promo is misleading and will we know it tonight!

I think they tried to show the effect of Dutta's old dubts resurfacing which got buried due to the time spent alone in the jungle basking in Naku's love and under Jagtap's influence. But they ended up messing his character.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I think they tried to show the effect of Dutta's old dubts resurfacing which got buried due to the time spent alone in the jungle basking in Naku's love and under Jagtap's influence. But they ended up messing his character.

i can understand somewhat his lack of trust on nakku.. nakku has not been proven innocent yet.. he might be feeling the love for her but this lack of trust will always come as a barrier ..  but now that can't be the reason for him to sit idly thinking and rethinking of all the past just bacause kala showed him few photos and letter from supriya.. how can supriya still bring out these emotions from him when he never truly loved her??

fuzzyface thumbnail
I just realised the character of Dutta doesn't trust anyone. The man sleeps with a gun under his pillow which means he doesn't even trust his own family let alone Nakku. 🤔
He may love his family and probably have feelings for Nakku but he will never trust anyone. I think this is what Cvs have created with the character of Dutta Bhao.