Debate Mansion

Taking Your Consciousness Outside Your Body (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
clip no.4
Third eye perfection, seeing other realms, hearing inner voices,seeing masters that are no more in the physical form,

clip no.5 astral body - the other tool of the self to perceive other frequency reality, new dimensions

Edited by angie.4u - 11 August 2010 at 6:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-*dewdrop~pearl*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taking Your Consciousness Outside Your Body (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
clip 6
gaining greater understanding ,awareness , knowledge

clip 7
Birth , we come to the earth as a speck of consciousness, as etheric body, to have unique experiences, we select the mother, environment
, physical body takes shape as per the cosmic energy of the etheric body

clip 8
Death and after, hell and heaven, back to source
consciousness a combination of energy and knowledge,
purpose is to expand the consciousness, manifestation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi--allizwell-*dewdrop~pearl*

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Hope these video clips were helpful to atleast convey some idea of what meditation is about Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi--allizwell-*dewdrop~pearl*

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

^^ Do you meditate Angie?
I had started but had to leave it due to some other things that took priority. I could be wrong in setting my priorities though ! Besides it needs a disciplined approach and some determination to stick to a routine at least till one attains some degree of success in it when it starts getting natural and effortless. I keep planning to get back to it after finishing my task at hand but the list never seems to end ! The moment one gets over something else comes to take its place.  But i know several ppl who are doing it regularly and they keep reminding me to set my priorities right and get back . I do intend to get back , but dont know when Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

I could never meditate for the life of me. At least not in the sense of what they say meditation ought to be. When I was in SSC our school organized Yoga camp to help us improve concentration and all that. They taught us meditation. They told us to clear our mind of all thoughts, make it  a blank slate and focus on breathing. When they say an empty mind is a devil's workshop they said right. For whenever I cleared my mind of all normal mundane everyday thoughts that empty mind got filled in with all sorts of inappropriate thoughts. Later on I was told that Zen monks meditate by picturing themselves strolling through a tranquil serene Zen garden. That works for me. Since I have thoughts of pretty water gardens and rolling lawns, I can meditate walking through those. I like imagining traveling through pretty places in the world but clear every thing its a trip down fantasy land I don't think they want to teach you about in meditation school.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*-allizwell-

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
^^ good ol' fashioned sleep is better, rth.

*dewdrop~pearl*

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

^^ good ol' fashioned sleep is better, rth.

Oh I have already mastered the art of sleep. I can sleep whenever, wherever no matter whatever. I could sleep standing in a crowded local train or bus, I could sleep through a nuclear holocaust.

*dewdrop~pearl*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top