Taking Your Consciousness Outside Your Body - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

ya ..thodi bahut dangerous nahi hogi to forum per shareef logon ka jeena mushkil ho jaayegaπŸ˜†....she was MIA for a while and there was a Mahabharat on this forum everyday...πŸ˜†......me likeeeeee the dangerous Sarinaaaaaaa⭐️

Acha?? 😲😲😲 Haaaiiillaaa!!! mai ithna shareef hoon!!  iska matlab DM forum mein mujhe log jeene nahi denge?? Sarina...
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Isnt DP good enough for a clone πŸ˜†

you mean dewdrop pearl?? Phir aisa kahona... Mr.

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

The use of similar smileys and nature of posts πŸ€”

Arree wah Mr. good guess... πŸ˜›

Originally posted by vishmewell

Mister K... please please please give me the details of the research center they did cloning. I want my clone..    I want to do so many things I cant find time for.. ...

What do u want ur clone for....ur clone will be just like u in appearance only...I can guarantee you that they don't have the power to clone the Consciousness/soul....whatever u want to call it......so no matter what it will be ur body that will be cloned not U.....U are not ur body.......its not necessary that ur clone would want to do what u want and even if he did..........it won't mean a thing to u...because u are just one....no one has the power to duplicate you....πŸ˜›
Originally posted by blue-ice

[
What do u want ur clone for....ur clone will be just like u in appearance only...I can guarantee you that they don't have the power to clone the Consciousness/soul....whatever u want to call it......so no matter what it will be ur body that will be cloned not U.....U are not ur body.......its not necessary that ur clone would want to do what u want and even if he did..........it won't mean a thing to u...because u are just one....no one has the power to duplicate you....πŸ˜›

Even this is not guaranteed.  The clone will be borne as a baby. It can not directly grow to size and age of the original.  Only there DNA will be identical.  Physical appearance will be the result of the clone's different food habit , lifestyle.and it 's own learning, experiences. So they will never look same due to their age difference and clone might not even look same as at the respective age of the source.πŸ˜›

Yeah... I have already cloned myself... Vishmewell-dewdrop pearl!!! double trouble... Sunny likes to pick on dewdrop pearl my clone... who is DP? I need introduction...

Hahaha DP is me only - Dewdrop Pearl . And who is Sunny yaar πŸ˜•?! Oh you mean Mr. Crazy 😲 ?! Then say like that na !

Arree wah Mr. good guess... πŸ˜›

Arre wah Mr. Crazy, you have been assigned with a new emoticon and all huh πŸ˜‰ ---> ! Good for you yaar πŸ˜ƒ !!

Originally posted by gopalbhai

Even this is not guaranteed.  The clone will be borne as a baby. It can not directly grow to size and age of the original.  Only there DNA will be identical.  Physical appearance will be the result of the clone's different food habit , lifestyle.and it 's own learning, experiences. So they will never look same due to their age difference and clone might not even look same as at the respective age of the source.πŸ˜›

I am disappointed... πŸ˜’ very disappointed... πŸ˜’ while I am in DM arguing about advita, I wanted my clone to discover what it is like to take my consciousness out of my body... Looks like I should just place my trust in Advaita rather than science... coz life is short...

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hahaha DP is me only - Dewdrop Pearl . And who is Sunny yaar πŸ˜•?! Oh you mean Mr. Crazy 😲 ?! Then say like that na !

Now now now.. Mr. is gonna take you to task... thayyar rehna... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vishmewel

I am disappointed... πŸ˜’ very disappointed... πŸ˜’ while I am in DM arguing about advita, I wanted my clone to discover what it is like to take my consciousness out of my body... Looks like I should just place my trust in Advaita rather than science... coz life is short...

No, no do not get disappointed, one day it should be possible to clone your individual conscious by taking a snapshot of your physical and mental consciousness and and transfer the whole sate into a future advanced nuro system .  Then all these dvaita, advaita arguments will be offered by your mental consciousness clone that has been  implanted to any nuro system with any form factor,- box , bar, sphere , blob..... :)
Edited by gopalbhai - 13 years ago