Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

I thought it would be interesting to discuss on this topic about which not many of us have indepth idea. My curiousity and interest in this subject of taking your consciousness outside the body increased recently when I met someone who demonstrated the same. I heard this is mainly done through meditation where you meditate regularly and eventually reach a high point level whereby you can take your consciousness outside your body.

It will be nice if we have people around here who have knowledge about this subject, and can throw more light on the same. Looking foward to have an interesting discussion on this topic Wink.

Aparna

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 09 August 2010 at 2:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi--allizwell-Angel-likeDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taking Your Consciousness Outside Your Body" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_s

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Its not really about taking one's consciousness outside ones body but more like getting connected  to/ accessing or becoming aware of the collective consciousness . I dont think it can be demonstrated to anyone. The only way to know it would be to experience it .Those who have been able to connect say that they could transgress the boundaries of space and time ! Seems worthwhile to try and get connected to get a better understanding Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi--allizwell-simi_1Angel-likeDevil

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

I would be curious to know what has been demonstrated to you (and if you were charged for that "experience")

I am assuming the topic starter is referring to out of Body experiences. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

Personally, I always wanted to learn to astral project so I could be in two places at once.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell*dewdrop~pearl*

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Uhh.. My dad is into meditation(not the ones where you'll chant something, or sit up in that position in peace, it's the one where you just watch you're breathe or concentrate on yor third eye).

He experienced it once. It's called astral projection, I GUESS. He was in a sleeping position and meditating in his bedroom. He said that he was standing away from the bed and watching his body that was sleeping on the bed..
He still tells me that it's difficult to say how he felt that time.. He also saw a silver cord that connected both the bodies(his body on bed, and the body he was watching through). He says it's beyond comprehension to even explain or tell anyone about it.. he couldn't believe what had happened to him.. He says it was an exceptional experience and didn't know how long it lasted either..

I spoke to him about it yesterday..lol.. He says, it was the first time he saw his body from the outside.
And then, I returned from school and woke him up.. He says, it all ended there, he just returned to his body, in a snap. He also told me that he saw me coming and using his new perfume silently LMAO.. (before I woke him)

I still cannot comprehend to what he told me.. but, I do believe what he told as he's not into drugs, and is mentally fit. Plus, there have been numerous stories on how people experienced this thing.

People experience this is in their dreams too.. but my dad's was due to meditation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi--allizwell-simi_1*dewdrop~pearl*

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I see a lot of interest  generated on DM regarding meditation and related topics Big smile For those interested , I m posting the following series of video clippings that explain the basics of meditation and some experiences related to it. Describing the experience to someone who has no experience at all would be like trying to describe the fragrance of a jasmine or a rose to someone who has never smelled one ! Words are quite ineffective. But I hope the videos will convey quite a fair idea of what meditation is all about. Just posting the clipping on the astral projection part wouldnt have conveyed it properly so I ve included the procedure of meditation, energy body, third eye vision, astral body, birth and death too along with it. The word consciousness here, refers to individual consciousness or soul as we know it and not the universal or collective consciousness as expressed in some other threads.

So here goes
Video clip No. 1 
Regarding basic breathing technique during meditation

vishmewell-Pallavi--allizwell-*dewdrop~pearl*Summer3

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Video clip no.2
how to meditate, no thought state, energy body

Clip no. 3
regarding self knowledge, experience,higher understanding and expansion of consciousness, third eye- to exp higher realities

simi_1*dewdrop~pearl*-allizwell-Angel-likeDevilSummer3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top