Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
There is this article posted about Shaantanu turning Prof Higgins to teach Khanak English.

Am not sure if the link can be posted here... but i have it a the moment -

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shantanu-turns-prof-higgins-teaches-khanak-english

So all you guys, we were waiting for the paatshaala and the moment has come... the CVs were building it up to it... and the way it all starts is just as we guessed too!

Also let me know if the link has to be removed because of violations... am not too sure... I have never posted links before...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 7)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Jadibooti and Sardi -

Did anyone notice that Shaantanu complains, kya yaar khanak har cheez mein jadi booti daal deti ho.... we are now to understand that I guess, Khanak gave him that jadi booti waala chai and if you notice... his sardi seems have to done a udan choo next morning... am sure there is going ot be one scene ... or atleast a mention... LOL...i love the way theCVs are keepint he progress so normal and like everyday interactions - its like little things are not exaggerated but are highlighted subtly but clearly...u wouldnt miss it! I love that...

CVs thank you so much... this is a breath of fresh air - this story, and the treatment and the sensitivity with which this is handled!

*does that aap mahaan ho waala bow*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
^ true that Sareeta.. i love how the CV's are progressing the story too!!

and yess @ the Jaadi booti.. and he says to Khanak.. 'mujhe aur Jaddi booti ko akela choddoo' lmao!

What i love about the show is the continuity..
I really liked how they showed something about the childhood pics that Khanak saw of Shaan. They didn't like leave that piece in a limbo. I really liked that.. not a lot of shows keep this continuity!

Kudos CV's!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

smartc

IF-Rockerz

smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I'm glad this thread has started. Keeps things organized and everyone can participate here without opening bunch of same posts along the same lines. So great work, guys ~

About the show: Well, I am new to it. My apologies for deviating from the topic for a moment but it all started when I saw the lovely siggy of my sweet friend, Scholar ji Thumbs Up (aka tvrasika) ~ So it intrigued me heaps and then I started watching ShaNak scenes on YT. God bless the person who uploaded almost all relevant scenes there, I watched it and watched it and watched some more till I finished it. Didn't sleep at all but watched it. So u guys can say that I got addicted real fast to the show Wink ~

I have seen Karan in LNMDJ and I agree that his acting in RBO has improved for the better than LNMDJ. He does not try too hard anymore. About the girl, her innocence is the key to her success here. She is a good actress, not a great one at this point. But she's got huge potential for making it big. Together, ShaNak can definitely rule the hearts of many people out there. I don't get smitten too easily on on-screen couples ~ But I am glad to be smitten by the two of them.

Their story is simple and pure at its heart. The premise has been tried numerous times before and is nothing new. However, the treatment of the show and the capitalization of the adorable chemistry b/w the protagonists is doing wonders for the show. Not to forget in the mix the melodious background scores and the wonderful title song.

About today's episode: I liked the fact that ShaNak were the main focus in most of the episode. As always, wonderful placement of music in their scenes. While one's comedic side is heartening to watch, the other blows you away with her simplicity. Both are perfect with one another. Can't wait for the "odhani scene" tomorrow. Will be cringing at work for sure *hehehe*

@ Scholar Ji: Will be keeping an eye on u here. so be careful Hug

@ Sareeta: Soo wonderful to see ya here. I'm in the company of great friends indeed *hehehe* Hug

@ All: Hoping to know y'all better Embarrassed

Now if y'all will excuse me, I've got to watch SP Arjun owning Mr. Dimples aka Vinay...Tongue

Cheers~

tvrasikakubare

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
^^ exactly veena, I loved how Khanak took the mickey out of Shaantanu, with that photo and it wasnt a scene that was added abruptly but it was brought so subtly and was so apt!!

And the fact that these two roomies are getting really comfortable does show and it is really endearing to watch too!! That room of Shaan's is a playground for these two... its just masti... at times and at times... such little secrets... their world, their secret world!!! And it doesnt even matter Suraj's photo is there, infact it does, he is the guardian angel watching over them... making sure, they are together... it perhaps was his last wish... too...like he wanted Khanak to be taken care of and now he is watching over her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare-Veena-

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
everyone, a very wet and good morning:)

@ Sana, I will be careful now that you are hereLOL

@ sareeta- good point about Suraj's picture...I was thinking of that when they showed the precap. It's in the shot when Natasha is talking to Shaan. She is going to ask, 'where is our picture? and who is this man?'.... but that man is very important for the story...

Am glad the CVs have returned to showing Khanak as she was in Dhulwadi- full of laughter... as Shaan said in that Kuch khaas hai sequence- he thought no one could get hold of her! Aaawww...

Loved it when Khanak ran around the room saying "am going to tell everyone in Dhulwadi Shantanu Khandelwal is naazukh"... BecharaLOL

Thank god the CVs didnt resort to the usual tactics where the 2 fall in bed and have eye locks and all... Shaan holding Khanak's hands like that behind her back was sooooooooooooooo natural! Aamzing!

kubare-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
^awwww Sareeta.. Suraj is watching and am sure is happy that Khanak is now laughing dil khol ke!
Today Khanak reminded me of the Khanak when she met Shaan by the camel.. in Dhulwadi.

Gaayu..
I agree regarding the fall on the bed and the cliche eyelocks and all that stuff.. LOL.. i am happy with the small things.... even the walk of Shaan from the bathroom drying his hair and talking with Khanak.. sooo heartwarming and natural.. that is how it is! :)

chalo.. me hitting the bed.. loves.. cu tomorrow!

tvrasikakubare

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@ sareeta
Re the Tellychakkar article, my understanding is that article from that website are not posted on IF because these two are business rivals apparently! We can always mention that an article has been posted abt RBO etc...

Am so looking forward to this track... but I also want Eliza Dolittle to teach Prof.Higgins his maatrubaasha:)

@ Veena
Good night dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top