Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Esha..

IF-Sizzlerz

Esha..

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

I loved it when Khanak called Shaan 'Naazuk" and was troubling him.Shaan was getting irritated like a baccha and it was so natural! Karan is improving even more now!Didnt like him muvch in LNBDJ, but i am loving him here!

Oh yeah back to the scene,that whole scene was so cute and hilarious! And then he holds her hand and twists it! So sweet!

Also when he says "thee" AND Khanak makes fun of him and laughs and he stares her with a smile! Loved it!

Actually the whole epi was good!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxkubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 4)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@ Krishna
We should open another thread which would read- 'Note for CVs Bloopers' or some such...U r very right. It's the editing dept that is not very good. Who wud do that? The PH or the channel?

Esha..kubare-Veena-

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I agree.!!! Forgot about the nazuuk part.This Shan na always keeps complaning like a girl.LOL I am tired, i am hungry,i cant walk.Remember Khanak making fun of him in the kitchen and Shan overhearing her.With Shan everything is opposite,even the calories.LOL.Ok i need to see the episode again now!! for the 5th time.LOL

tvrasikaEsha..kubare

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Gayyu even the Shanak scenes thread should be made into a sticky i feel.Confused So if CV's visit they can easily find it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaEsha..

Esha..

IF-Sizzlerz

Esha..

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@sharmida, u gotta thank me for reminding u abt the scene! And when Shaan says "Plzz mujhe tang mat karo khanak" was so sweet! IT was so natural too!

tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxkubare

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@ sharmida
How r we to get work done, at this rate? ShaNak babies, u got to give us sometime to recover, LOL....

Shaan the naazukh:)

@ Esha
Yup... KT is improving by leaps and bounds here... may be because he is able to identify with the character more? don't know...

kubareEsha..

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ sharmida
Oh yes... good idea... don't know how to make those sticky things though:) I guess it would be Veena or Nabz.. will send a pm if Veena is not around.

Tell me something, was it Yasha's voice in the pool scene? sounded a bit different.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Esha..

Esha..

IF-Sizzlerz

Esha..

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ tvrasika , thanks for the welcome dear!

Abt Odhani, yes its doing wonders now! And shanak are too cute! Initially they were quite boring but now they are just heavenly!

and yes Karan is improving by leaps and bounds! Initiallly he was too stiff but now he has opened up and acts freely and naturally!

Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 09 August 2010 at 2:38pm

xxXSejalXxxkubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top