Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
The whole Gopi angel is to creat misunderstanding between Khusboo ..and Hetal and hubby will definitely use it to create problems for Khanak between Khusbooo and her etc..Agree Gopi should start calling Akshay bha....or they can have her tie  rakhi's to both Shan and Akshay...thus cutting of this whole third angle...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 3)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@ Krishna
when is Raksha bandhan? Gopi needs to tie this raakhi  to Akshay asap!

kubare-Veena-

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@ Sharmida: "I feel sorry for myself actually for the kind of boredom she makes me feel." - OMGLOL

Tashu is a drag... she always has a sorry face. Look at Khanak. She has lost a husband, has already signed divorce papers for the 2nd one, and yet she smiles!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare-Veena-

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Just call Akshay Bhaa and end this matter before it can start please!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Ahhhhh…. I need 20 mins to watch the epi.. but work has been crazy!!!

Ok… so I will watch out for the flying kiss..

Gaayu .. I rewound like 3 times to make sure I didn't miss the seevayeeya on Fri and that was edited..

I don't like when they edit cute stuff..

@Gopi and Akshay scene.. omgg.. that is so bro sis types.. eeekkk why are they ruining Akshay for me!

I don't want to see anything stupid like that.. more so I think Akshay will say something to Hetal if she tries to butt in or create a situation regarding that.

But I think it is something to the effect that Khushboo will be so mad about the whole thing that she will blame Khanak and DL's and marroo a class dialogue and take DL's out of the house.. Ohhhhh.. but she wants the DL's to be around.. so wonder how that is going to work.. maybe the DL's and Kushboo will plan something that will put Khanak and Gopi in trouble..

Btw.. loveddddddddddddddddddddd how Shaan came out of the bathroom.. awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
God don't want to think or even talk about Gopi Akshay angle....which if CV's are reading is a complete NO NO!!!!!Angry

Okay on a lighte note did we all hear and see Shantanu Khandelwal calling himself the Maha Purush who coined the dialogue..."Friendship main Nah Sorry nah Thank you" ....LOLLOLLOLLOL I fell laughing on the floor....I was like really youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Just loved how he goes to himself hah main Maha Purush hoon....LOLLOLLOL

@Gaayu....I once mentioned to Sareeta via PM that the whole drama is great with fantastic acting by all....dialogues, lightening, et etc...but the editing really lets us down...they really need to work on that for sure...

Not only the Siveeya...bit but water glass in Khanks hand then it not being there but in Gopis as she brings it in...then the whole comforter scene..she picking it twice from the sofa and today the Shan blowing the kiss scene...

tvrasika-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Today's epi.. mahaaaa fluffy and cute..
tomorrow is dhamaka..

@Gaayu...
ditto you Khanak has such a beautiful attitude of life.. with the few months she has.. she is learning to cook new types of food.. dress differently.. talk a new language.. that is so positive.. if it were someone else.. they would be crying over phootie kismat and making lives around them miserable.

Tashu.. uuff.. poor thing but gosh she is an educated and smart girl that will do well in life.. move on!!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaEsha..kubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@GAayu...exactly...Khanak is way to positive in her attiude towards life...she accepts all he challanges that are thrown at her with a smile...and Tashu...instead of moving forwards ...runs backwards into the gloomy past....

tvrasika-Veena-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top