Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL I think the director and editor then remebered he wont do that to Khanak....b ut it was maybe more of Karand and Yahs in that scene teasing each other or daring each other......thus cut from the  epi...I think...but it was so damn cute the look in his eyes liek a naughty boy who was all set to get even....with his evil plan....LOLLOLLOLLOLand he did dibdn't he....pouring all that water on her...but she did not stop there...she still got even too..by pouring the remaining water o n him....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~RBO~ Weekly Discussions/Live Updates Thread~ (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@ shriya
am also worried abt the Gopi-Akshay angle... bechari, she is so sweet. I worry that she may be made to pay a heavier price.... that Hetal shameless woman... how mean she is... saying the things she said abt Gopi...

Gopi shld just call Akshay ba and end the matter!

Hetal is going to use Gopi as a threat to get to Khusboo....

destinylovekubare

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Why on earth would they remove the kiss!?! Ugh, that made me so maddd!!! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I really can't discuss the episode anymore today because........I WANT TO GO AND WATCH TI AGAINLOL.......

@Gaayu- I will look out for that kissWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinylovekubare

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I know Maddy... so annoying... esp if as Krishna says, it was improvised by KT and YM! Those two had a ball filming that scene I think...shucks... CVs, pls pay attention to edited shots..

Last fri, they missed the 'siwaiyyan' bit from the whole noodles part!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekubare-Veena-

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Am here May... come come...looks like Sareeta has gone to bed...

I wrote on Yasha's FB fanpage how good today's scene was...she is very earthy, natural actor. Most telly stars look plastic- so white and efervscent (except for my other fav Richa Sony).... Yasha is such a change...

kubareThe_May_Rose

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I really dont feel sorry for Tashu!! I feel sorry for myself actually for the kind of boredom she makes me feel.As long as the episodes are full fo Shanak, i am happy.Shan blowing a kiss.Why did they take that out.!! I love when he flirts cum teases her.I just go all mush.LOL. Shanak fooling and runnning around was sooo great today but all this is going to lead to something really serious i feel.Remember Shan in the shower(promo).LOL.I hope you'll have not forgotten that.And plz save me the horror of Gopi and Akshay romancing.Unecessary waste of space.!! I want DLG gang out and Madhavi back ASAP.How long is her meditation camp BTW??? It has been 2 weeks since Shan is back and she is not even eager to see her own son??? What a woman.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikadestinyloveThe_May_Rosekubare

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Yash always replied or thanks for messages on fb. Makes my day! LOL I was just watchingthe episode again. I don't know why they edit stuff like this! Wehere did Krish Di say they had a ball? How did she find out? Big smile

They better not have the Gopi Akshay angle. That is so unecessary and annoying. I mean, there are enough problems already!!

Edited by blackdaughter - 09 August 2010 at 1:55pm

destinyloveThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top